New Olympic Photos Just Posted!

R.D.

Record Breaker
New Olympic Photos Just Posted! *PHOTOS REMOVED*

Post Deleted

Last edited:

IDLERACER

Medalist
Some of these, we can all do without. Nobody wants to look at THIS or THIS again.

THIS one is downright surreal. If you center it, her nose takes up the entire monitor. :laugh:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
IDLE, you maybe correct with the majority view, but SFY:laugh: :p meant in jest.

I don't mind seeing them again.:cool: Granted not so interested in 3 or 4 different view of Emmie falling but If I didn't see it yet I would like to.

Thanks again RD for posting them:agree: Now I am curious what pics I haven't seen of SC and IS????:bow: :bow: :bow:

My monitor is at 1280x1024 and I can get her 2 eyes to the bottom of her mouth in my browser window which takes up about 3/4ths of my screen.

I haven't seen Emily in that photo shoot - where most of the shots use the reflector ring in the eye - but most everyone else US did. Acutely I don't know if I saw MKs of any of those either.???

Last edited:

ikfan

Rinkside
Shizuka

Great Red Dog I love your photo finds! Especially Shizuka . Of course I live for the day you post huge, gigantic Ilia Kulik photos! ;)

Lanie

On the Ice
COMING SOON:

High-Res pics from the Ice Dance and Pairs Competition at the Olympics

SCORE.

Got any of the Kerrs? Please? I'm your best friend, RD... ;)

Where DO you find all these? Honestly, it's amazing!

Bill508

Rinkside
WOW! Those Shizuka pics are great. There are so many, Im on Shizuka overload and lovin' every minute of it. Alot are new to me-unpublished? Red Dog, you outdid yourself man. (Love that red outfit she wore on the short program.)

RD - In all sincerity, may I suggest that you take up photography? I think you might be good at it and they would be your photos. It's an art form as well as an interesting field of photo journalism.

Joe