Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do you wear fragrance...??

Keeper of Bab's Death Stare... nubka's Avatar

Do you wear fragrance...??

Collecting and wearing perfume is my favorite hobby. I know however, that in today's society, there are many who don't want to wear/be around fragrance, because it gives them a headache, they are allergic, etc....

Do you enjoy fragrance, and if so, what have you been wearing lately?

Lately, I have been wearing a lot of:

Angel
    Dior Addict
    Genie de Bois (Keiko Mecheri)
    Mitsouko (Guerlain)

What say you??

I love it too! It seems that my favorites are always being d/c'd or the formula changed until they smell nothing like the original. In college it was Aliage by Estee Lauder, followed by Jai Ose by Guy Laroche, then Robert Isabell's Calla and Mandarin. Now I have returned to Clinique's Aromatic Elixer.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    I do - I love it although I usually forget to spray before I leave the house so I tend to use body lotions of the perfumes as well.

My favourite perfume is Ghost, I have four different types and love them all for different reasons and times.

Just an average girl
    I love all the off beat choices. I've been wearing Stella McCartney's new fragrance.

Custom Title
    I LOVE fragrances... I wear it everyday to work. I try to be very subtle for the most part except when I'm out clubbing, lol. Right now I have D&G, Eternity Summer, Pleasure for Men (Estee Lauder), L'eau d'Issey (Issey Miyake), Romance for Men (Ralph Lauren), and Sun (Jill Sander).

I seem to buy colognes when I'm travelling... either at airport duty free's or on board the plane. But a friend of mine is a quality control engineer at Estee Lauder Canada now, so he's been hooking me up with some very incredible discounts.

My mom and sis also love perfumes... they've worn so many different stuff but the one they seem to always come back to is Beautiful by Estee Lauder. It is such a gorgeous fragrance in my opinion.

I enjoy Aliage, too! Cinnabar & Azuree are also two of my EL oldies but goodies!

For those of you that enjoy EL's Beyond Paradise, it has a new spin-off called Beyond Paradise Blue. It has been getting rave reviews over at the perfume community where I post a lot...

no, why, what are you trying to say?

I can't wear a lot of fragrances because I get headaches easily... when I do it's a light vanilla scent...

Fragrance from my much younger days.............Love's Baby Soft, Ambush by Dana....this was THE fragrance for teen girls in the late 60's, and Estee Lauder's Youth Dew.

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    I've been hooked on Estee Lauder's Eternity, lately. Before that, it was Bath and Body Works, Sun Ripened Rasberries.

Not the droid you're looking for
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    no, why, what are you trying to say?

I can't wear a lot of fragrances because I get headaches easily... when I do it's a light vanilla scent...
    Me too...no fair at all, is it?
    There are very few scents that I can wear or be exposed to because of severe allergies. I find that essential oils are less bothersome than alcohol-based perfumes (although for some bizzare reason I can wear Paloma Picasso and still breathe). There's a company called Eastern Star that does some really nice perfume creams - my favorite is sandalwood and vanilla.
    Rave

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyn Rant View Post
    Me too...no fair at all, is it?
    There are very few scents that I can wear or be exposed to because of severe allergies. I find that essential oils are less bothersome than alcohol-based perfumes (although for some bizzare reason I can wear Paloma Picasso and still breathe). There's a company called Eastern Star that does some really nice perfume creams - my favorite is sandalwood and vanilla.
    Rave
    Now that's amazing, becaue Paloma Picasso is definately a heavy hitting 80's chypre, with strong sillage. I love it, but because of your allergies, I'm so suprised that you can wear it!

Custom Title
    All I have been wearing since college is "L'Air du Temps" by Nina Ricci. And that was a long time ago.
    I was also in love with J'ai Ose by Guy LaRoche, Paris, but can't find it anywhere anymore.
    And I think that any perfume that can be smelled by anyone with their nose farther away from my neck that 3" is wearing too much.

Great American Ballpark Watching the Reds
    My favorite perfume is Clinique's 'Happy' which is very springy and fresh and my current choice for the fall is 'Spirit' which is made by Roots. I got it while I was on vacation in Toronto last month and I LOVE it.

My perfume growing up was always fluctuating between Debbie Gibson's 'Electric Youth' and Benetton. I hope someone out there actually remembers those or I will feel really dorky, LOL

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    I didn't have the Electric youth perfume, but I still have that cassette! Debbie Gibson was totally rad! :D

Lately I've been using the body sprays from Victoria Secret along with the body lotions. Little spritz last all day and not over bearing.
    I still have a wee bit of Katia left along with a bottle of lotion only use on special occasions.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast