Photo ID again - this time a quite unattractive picture | Golden Skate

Photo ID again - this time a quite unattractive picture

Lynn226

On the Ice
The second one looks like Benjamin Agosto and Amber Corwin. I couldn't open the first one.

R.D.

Record Breaker
My first guess on the second one was Rochette (the lady, of course). But I don't know for sure.

Erica Lee

Rinkside
The second one looks like Benjamin Agosto and Amber Corwin. I couldn't open the first one.

Yes, that's correct.

As for the first one, no clue... but tan boots aren't that common amoung amateur ladies so it shouldn't be too hard to verify.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
First is Roxana Luca, could tell by other pics in the same outfit. Not a "flattering" pic for sure. Second is Amber Corwin for sure.

R.D.

Record Breaker
so I take it I should put the second one in the Amber Corwin folder (which desperately needs some new pics lol)...I could almost have sworn it was Rochette...oh well.

As for the first one I guess I can leave it in Miscellaneous.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Thanks. I don't have a folder for her, nor do I know who she is so for skaters like that I put them in the Misc. folder. Whereas a skater like Joannie Rochette or Amber Corwin, they have their own individual folders so I put all of their pics in them.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I thought the first picture was Michelle Kwan. It looks like one of her costumes, The second one is definitely not Joannie Rochette.

R.D.

Record Breaker
The first one is from the 2006 Olympics so it definitely would NOT be Kwan.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Thanks. I don't have a folder for her, nor do I know who she is so for skaters like that I put them in the Misc. folder. Whereas a skater like Joannie Rochette or Amber Corwin, they have their own individual folders so I put all of their pics in them.

:laugh: I don't have a folder for any of the 3 and a folder named the "Dudes" for all solo guys. Some pics are just too good not to keep.

Roxana Luca - from Romania, placed 28th, just under Tugba at the 05 Worlds, and I still have never seen her skate. Didn't advance past the SP at olys. I guess there must be a reason.;)

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
I have folders for all the ladies skaters, organized in folders by how many pictures of them I have. Only "unknowns" or "up-and-comers" don't have a folder...for instance I just now made a folder for newcomer Yu-Na Kim (and added 5 pics I had of her to it). Also, I don't have a folder for skaters like Yoshie Onda or Yukari Nakano.

John King

Final Flight
Let's just call it Figure Skating's Best New Face!I have pics of Sarah Meier that are similar.

R.D.

Record Breaker
hmm...looked through my Sarah Meier folder and couldn't find anything...could you post an example? :biggrin: