Photo ID again - this time a quite unattractive picture | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Photo ID again - this time a quite unattractive picture

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker

R.D.

Record Breaker
Sean, I feel what you are saying. Although I PERSONALLY don't like that shot, I'm not necessarily OFFENDED by it. (Get the difference?)

It's a mixed bag. There are certain things (if we're to talk about things that can be interpreted "sexually") that simply drive me up the wall but others don't find it a big deal at all. At the same time, though, I just shake my head when people (usually the Christian conservatives) tend to make a BIG fuss out of things that they think are "sexually suggestive" but I find to be absolutely non-offensive. I guess it depends. I don't like this topic, anyway.

Fleur Maxwell turned 16 on August 5th.

If she were my daughter I would not appreciate seeing photo-illustrated discussions of her crotch on Internet skating boards.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
... But I can name these people... "Hot Buns on Ice!" :clap: :clap:
KW, as always, you're right again!! :laugh: :laugh: I think we should put you in charge of captioning all great photos such as the one I posted. :rock: :rock:

Dee

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just saw this... I don't know how to track posts by my name... WAY too technical for me... But I can name these people... "Hot Buns on Ice!" :clap: :clap:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

KW, go back to post #28 in this thread (on page 2) for the actual identification of the guys in this pic. :)