OLYMPIC FREE DANCE PICTORIAL - 102x HQ | Golden Skate

OLYMPIC FREE DANCE PICTORIAL - 102x HQ

R.D.

Record Breaker
*ORIGINAL IMAGES REMOVED BY RED DOG*

See thread "Olympic Photos Just Posted!" in the Edge for details. Also scroll down in this thread for important detailed information on why the pics were deleted. Also note that I'm not accepting any PM or email requests for photos. Sorry I had to do this and I hope you enjoyed them while they were up. - RD

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Thanks for pointing that out. I don't normally collect non-ladies figure skating photos (unless Tanith is in it) but since these were the Olympics and they were so nice I had to grab them. They were unorganized and just in one big folder, so I really didn't sort them out.

Last edited:

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hey Red,

Nice, but who took these photos?? Can't find the copyrights.......

R.D.

Record Breaker
The pictures come from various picture forums where HQ photos of celebs get posted. A group of "pic-finding" posters regularly supplies these forums with some really beautiful HQ photos from various sources, I assume. Should I remove the photo or say exactly which poster I got the pics from and/or the forum?

Last edited:

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hey Red,

Would be better to link directly to source rather than uploading to another directory. Thanks!

R.D.

Record Breaker
so you want me to link to the forum thread where the pics are posted instead? (may be better to use "view single post" since many obscene comments can be posted in those forums and they may not be appropriate for younger members of this forum).

Also, I think most of the forums require you to register before you can view their posts (I would guess to prevent "leechers"). The only exception is the forum whose link I sent to you.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Hey Red,

Would be better to link directly to source rather than uploading to another directory. Thanks!

Ok, I've made the decision to remove the questionable photos, since the amount of views on these posts are dwindling anyway. I'll give people a last chance to save whatever pics they want and then before I go to bed I will remove them. Sorry for any inconvenience.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Also a note to the members at large: it seems as if the picture or video threads here are not getting a lot of responses or views, so that coupled with the possibility of copyright just mentioned now may lead me to never post any HQ photos like this again. I really do apologize. I won't accept PM requests for photos but I can tell you where to find similar photos like these. (You definitely would have to register an account at the place in question, and it's also rare that they post skating photos. I brought you only the best of the best and unless you're a collector like me it's probably not worth it IMO.)