Glenn Ford Passed Away | Golden Skate

Glenn Ford Passed Away

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I would be amiss if I did not mention Canadian actor Glenn Ford died on August 30. He was one of the first Canadian Actors to make it big in Hollywood. He was born in Quebec. I always enjoyed his movies.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
I loved Glenn Ford. I had a crush on him, but I thought he was already gone. He was SO talented! BTW, I didn't know he was from Quebec. My Great Grandfather was from there.

His co-starring with Rita Hayworth in several films burned up the screen back in the forties, but I think he will be remembered for The Blackboard Jungle.

Joe

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
His co-starring with Rita Hayworth in several films burned up the screen back in the forties, but I think he will be remembered for The Blackboard Jungle.

Joe

For sure Joe! And I will always remember Glenn and Chief Dan George (who was also featured in "Little Big Man") in a production of "Breaking Smith's Quarter Horse" a Canadian Novel made into a movie. Good film. Chief Dan George was also from Canada and became quite a hit in hollywood following his debut in "Little Big Man" with Dustin Hoffman.