Michelle's Announcement | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Michelle's Announcement

ladybug

On the Ice
MK for president of the US or president of the ISU?

President of the US. We could use someone like MK to turn the world around and make peace with everyone. Turino proved that Michelle's word is as good as gold.

She would be different than all the others holding political offices.

Last edited:

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
MK for president of the US or president of the ISU?

Now, I may be in the minority on this, but I'd love to see Michelle as president of the ISU... hmmm... now there's a concept! A president who could actually represent the interests of the ISU's main bread & butter... a figure skater!! Now what will they think of next?

She can be president of the ISU while she's in college... a nice distraction from studying and the Kween can certainly pull it off.

Then, after graduation (with a little mentoring from her fellow Denver alums Condi and Madeline and winning a few state elections - piece of cake for MK) she can be president of the USA.

R.D.

Record Breaker
If Kwan ever becomes president of the US, I'm moving to Canada. :p

(j/k...I should be in Canada right now, but that's a whole 'nother story... :cool: )

kyla2

Final Flight
Joe

I think if anybody blows Michelle's cover, it will be Richard Armitidge, not Dick Cheney. You must not be keeping up with this story, such as it is.

kyla2

Final Flight
About Michelle

I am happy she is going back to school-good for her. She is a smart cookie and will make wise choices I think. Skating will still be there if it is meant to be.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Nice article. I too think she's done with competitive skating. Good for her for making solid decisions about her body and her future..........42