What happened to Lisa? | Golden Skate

What happened to Lisa?

P

Piel

What happened to Lisa?

What happened to Lisa? Suicide, accident, or murder? If murder, who did it? George, Arthur, Claire's teacher, Ruth's sister, Billy, Kathy Bate's character, Keith, Claire's old boyfriend, Brenda, Brenda's new neighbor, Lisa's old boss????? Lots of odd characters on this show that we know little about. While we're at it....how many of you think that Nate is NOT Maya's (sp?) father? If he's not her dad whoever is could have had some unfinished business with Lisa...hmmm.:evil:

Piel

K

Kara Bear

Re: What happened to Lisa?

I echo that thought
HUH??

W

WindSpirit5

HBO series <em>Six Feet Under</em>... Mystery solved. :)

Btw, Piel, I have no idea. I'd say she committed suicide. At least I hope she did. ;)

H

heyang

I echo the Huh....and since WindSpirit5 answered the question, I'll respond with the same answer when my buddy Tony talks about the show - "I don't have HBO". I know I"m missing some quality TV, but I already watch too much TV at times and don't need the additional conflict.

Next time I talk to Tony I'll forward this question...

K

Kara Bear

we can't get hbo in canada...unless we have an illegal satillete dish

R

rgirl181

Piel,
I'm right here with you. Not a "Huh?" bone in my body. Frankly, I don't care if people can't get HBO. Watching "Six Feet Under," or 6FU if you're groovy;) , should be required for all English-speaking persons, even though it wasn't as good this year as it was last year except I thought the "gay paintball" show was pretty great.

I hope Lisa was a victim of random violence. Either that or she went for a hike to "enjoy nature," decided she would try Nate's approach, smoked a doob, and while high, slipped off a cliff into a ravine where she was ravaged by indigenous animals.

Although I'm trying to take Claire's approach and just think of Lisa as "Effed up, but friendly effed up," and that she would have hung out more with Lisa if she'd known she was going to die.

I love the dead dad. Every show he's in is wonderful.
Rgirl

P

Piel

I thought that HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Disney etc. were probably available throughout the world.

Rgirl ITA regarding Nate Sr. When the series first started I kind of rolled my eyes when he appeared. Now I love his ****** if they can't take a joke attitude. It's like "I died when my new hearse crashed into a bus.... while I was lighting a cig ...and talking on the cell ...to my wife...on Christmas Eve......and you think you have problems...HA!!! As dysfunctional as this bunch is I think that Billy crossed the line when he tried to kiss Brenda and that there is really not much they can do with his character now. Solution....he got rid of Lisa as a "gift" for Brenda and now they can put him away forever. :evil: Brenda can have more guilt to deal with and Nate more anger, should be good for at least a couple more seasons. Of course I hope that I'm entirely wrong and totally surprised with what the writers come up with. Next season starts WHEN?

Piel

R

rgirl181

Piel,
Billy killing Lisa as a "gift" to Brenda is a totally rockin' story line, except there is one problem. As I remember it, Lisa left on her trip before Billy kissed Brenda. Actually, it was the same day, but Lisa had already left (early in the day to get to her sister's before dark) and Billy kissed Brenda at night after he had his tantrum over the "Nathanial and Isabel" video. So by the time Billy had kissed Brenda, Lisa was long gone, had already had the chopped up cell phone conversation with him, and so Billy had no way of knowing she was going on a trip or where she was, since nobody knew where Lisa was.

OTOH, this is TV and anything can happen:D That would be really cool. Billy as Lisa's killer. You should be writing for a soap. Your mind goes right to those, "Oh my Gawd!" places:lol:

I think we have to wait until next January, grrrrr.
Rgirl