As Summer Fades Away | Golden Skate

As Summer Fades Away

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
It's hard to believe summer is almost behind us. I have been so sick these past few months I barely got to enjoy summer and what a great summer we have had here on the West Coast!! The weather has been phenomenal. Plenty of sunshine and hot days!!! They keep telling us it is going to change soon and our usual rain will be hitting us soon...ugh!!! please no. I can't bear the thought of breaking out my umbrealla and rain gear. It's just too depressing. Oh well, I will have some happy memories of great weather when I am standing at the bus stop soaking wet or driving my car through puddles. Just call me a "sun worshiper" :bow:

R.D.

Record Breaker
over here it's been raining almost nonstop. But it's been very moderate the past couple of days. Last year this time it was hotter than ever and didn't cool down until fall began but now it seems as if fall's arriving a little earlier this time...

But Yes, time goes by just a little too quickly nowadays...

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
This is my favorite time of year. No matter what the temperature it always seems that after Labor Day the sky turns a beautiful shade of blue and the air just feels different.

This is my favorite time of year. No matter what the temperature it always seems that after Labor Day the sky turns a beautiful shade of blue and the air just feels different.
And you haven't even mentioned West Virginia Mountaineers 94, opponents 13, so far.

Beat the Terps!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Oh Larry I know.......but we dropped a place in the rankings last week. But by beating Marshall it is good to be in the mountain state right now. Even if we win every game strength of schedule is going to hurt us. Hey do you get WVU games on TV there? I am afraid when I move I am not going to get to see them.I am thinking that different regions are showing different games.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Wait, wait!!Move? Is an announcement forthcoming? :party2: I will be watching my PM box!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's true. I am leaving my wild single days behind and becoming a respectable married lady. The future Mr. Piel and I are getting married next August. I will be moving to the "north country" lovely Bayfield Wisconsin where there is 78 inches of snow/year! :eek: :eek: :eek: OTOH will be living right by the lake so that will be nice.......and cold, LOL.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
No, still a Dunbar gal and we are having our Fall Festival this weekend. Everyone from GS is invited..................I want as many friendly faces as possible.;)

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
No, still a Dunbar gal and we are having our Fall Festival this weekend. Everyone from GS is invited..................I want as many friendly faces as possible.;)

A Dunbar gal? Dunbar happens to be my maiden name - thus Ladskater! Are we related?