Dancing With The Stars | Golden Skate

Dancing With The Stars

Surprised this isn't up yet. Anyway, I think the reporter will be the one to go.
All the pro partners are soooo good. I'd like to see them pair off and dance.

Joe

So far, I don't see how anyone has a chance against that Mario guy. (Although Emmitt Smith was cool. :agree: )

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
'that Mario guy' is the reason I watched Saved by the Bell everyweek... and why I'll still watch the reruns lol...

Mario Lopez is VERY yummy

and it will be hard for him to lose... just on that reason... he's also so charismatic that you just want to love him lol

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I didn't see Dancing with the Stars... but that surprises me as well...

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
'that Mario guy' is the reason I watched Saved by the Bell everyweek... and why I'll still watch the reruns lol...

and it will be hard for him to lose... just on that reason... he's also so charismatic that you just want to love him lol

Toni, on your custom title can we take the "Disney" out??? :laugh: :laugh: With all those above comments, Piel, is going to have a long talk with you, bad girl.

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Toni, on your custom title can we take the "Disney" out??? :laugh: :laugh: With all those above comments, Piel, is going to have a long talk with you, bad girl.

Dee

no, Piel's bad side is rubbing off on me... she's a bad influence!

nubka

Final Flight
While I haven't seen Dancing With the Stars (at least not yet,) I have caught a few episodes of Ballroom Bootcamp (which I very much like!) Has anyone else here seen it? (it's on the TLC channel.)

heyang

Record Breaker
Ok, here are my notes from last night.

Joey - grew up real nice I thought he had good feet, but needs to work on the hip action and upper body movement.

Sara Evans was ok. She definitely has little flexibility and needs to work on her extensions. Seemed like she didn't have a lot of time to practice.

Tucker's partner danced around him mostly. He's got to work on his posture - he was shlumped throughout. Good sense of humor.

Monique had really nice upper body movement and I think she'll get better

Emmett - he had me smiling from the clips through his dance. I think he'll go far because he can dance (although not the best dancer) and he's got a great personality.

Willa - the pop star. Not that it matters, but how old is she. She looks older than the average pop star. Her facial expressions drove me nuts - she was flexing her mouth weirdly. At one point, her tongue was kinda flexed and out of her mouth - since her face was turned away from the judges, they wouldn't have noticed it.

Mario was the best male dancer of the night and looks really good. I only hope he doesn't smile so much during all the routines - his smile was almost blinding.

Shanna - I thought she did as well as Monique and Willa, but had a maturity to her style.

Harry was a dream after Master P. I think he'll get better if he conquers his nerves.

Vivica - best female dancer so far IMO. She was attacking the movements from head to toe.

Springer was the most surprising. He was much better than George Hamilton and managed to move his hips somewhat.

My vote to go is Sara Evans. Tucker was probably the worst dancer, but he was better then the ESPN guy from last year and has a fun personality.

I only know 6 of the 11 constestants before the start of this season.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist

Mario is also a creep. He cheated on his wife. :0/

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
did he really? :( I hadn't heard that...

in fact I don't even remember hearing he got married... I guess I have a selective memory ;)

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
What I remember about the Mario situation is that he married Ali Landry and within a week (?) they split up because she found out about what he did at a bachelor party. Something like that.

He is the best dancer so far.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I was totally psyched to see this show back on the air. Love Mario but love watching the pros dance as much as the celebraties.......42