Bolton Tribute on Ice on sale Fri 9/15

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Last edited:

John King

Final Flight
Welcom Back My Friends To A Show That Never Ends......

Am I the only one that wishes they would put out a "Tribute To Emerson,Lake & Palmer" skating show?No offense to Bolton Fans.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Am I the only one that wishes they would put out a "Tribute To Emerson,Lake & Palmer" skating show?No offense to Bolton Fans.

No, John, you're not. I have some very old videotape in which Kitty and Peter Carruthers skate to an ELP song, but I don't think anyone else has stepped up to the plate.
And am I the only one who's noticed that the overture to Rush's "2112" is just over 4.5 minutes long? (Probably.) :laugh:
xoxo
Rave

Eeyora

Final Flight
I will have to turn the mute button on for this show. Although his opera isn't so bad and I loved Paul Wylie "Go the Distance"

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
I love that Angela gets to be in this show! It will be wonderful to see her on the ice again. :)

Eeyora

Final Flight
I love that Angela gets to be in this show! It will be wonderful to see her on the ice again. :)

I do too. I am no Bolton fan. But to see Angela it may be worth watching. Do you think we will hear her skate to "When I am back on my feet again".
It will also be nice to see Brian Boitano.