Which Lady Veteran will shine this year? | Golden Skate

Which Lady Veteran will shine this year?

Which lady veteran will shine this year?

• Fumie Suguri

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Elena Sokolova

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Julia Sebestyen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Victoria Volchkova

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Susanna Pokyio

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Who am I forgetting?

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fozzie Bear

On the Ice
Of the few veteran ladies set to compete this year, which one do you think will do the best? Who will give the young'ns a run for their money?

CDMM1991

Medalist
I chose who am I forgetting, because I would consider Joannie Rochette a veteran, she's been on the world seen for a few years.

krenseby

Final Flight
SpunSilver

SpunSilver, Sasha isn't a valid choice because the answer only concerns this year, during which Sasha will not be competing.

Fozzie Bear

On the Ice
I didn't add Irina or Sasha because I wasn't sure they've committed to the season yet. Would be interesting to see if the half-season schedule works for them.

Sarah Meier! I knew I had forgotten someone. Looks like the European ladies get the perservance award this season.:clap:

Bill508

Rinkside
Miki Ando, young at 18 (or is she 19?) but still a skating vet will (I pray) shine this year.

Fozzie Bear

On the Ice
I don't know...when I think "skating veteran" I think of skaters wou've been on the senior scene for more than four years. Miki is still a few years shy, I think.

lisadotdash

Rinkside
Canada, Oh Canada

Rochette as well because I predict the Canadians will make their move to the top and take her with them.