Kostner out for the Season? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Kostner out for the Season?

gio

Medalist
Babelfish to the rescue! Anything4skating said:

"Gio, cognitive jos nesto, instantly me relapse! Such daily reconsider had my Caro all right."

And Gio answered: "Being!!!" :agree:

:rofl:

She asked me that if I know something new about Caro,I have to say it. And I responded that I will. ;)

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I have heard this many times before, "could we save this for a different thread" - but alas it was not usually said so nicely.:laugh: And I am surprised not to hear it yet on this one due to the posters. I guess they must like the topic.:laugh:

I do think it is fine to throw a little comment in of a foreign language every once and a while, I will not run off pouting that I don't understand and feel like someone might be saying something derogatory that I don't know about, God forbid. And Bablefish didn't seem to help that much anyway:p

I 'spose that the updates on how the wondrous CK is doing will come back, at least I hope.:agree: For now it has been interesting, and thanks for the language lesson.:biggrin:

Carolina, watashi ha anata ni kenkou o nozomi, kaifuku ni sokushin suru. Koori de nogasa re te aru.;)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I didn't know Serbian was a tongue- I thought it was a language. Would English count as a tongue as well?

I will say this one more time to everyone who was offended by my comment
IIT WAS A JOKE-GEEEZ.

antmanb

Record Breaker
tongue= language unless I'm missing something...?

I think since the whole thing was a joke that was taken wrongly by some people its floggin a dead horse a little but generally i would only say that tongue would mean a language when it's preceded by "mother" otherwise it would not be common to hear people say "What tongues do you speak"...though it would be understood!

Ant

Ant- Creo que en Espanol, La lengua (tongue) and La lengua (language) son los mismos. Tambien significa idioma.

Pepe:)

gio

Medalist
Je pense que le forum est plus amusant avec cette discussion. :laugh:

Soon I'll have an exam of French, so I'll hope someone will correct me if I did a mistake.

:laugh:

Je pense que le forum est plus amusant avec cette discussion. :laugh:

Soon I'll have an exam of French, so I'll hope someone will correct me if I did a mistake.

:laugh:
Como la dama de Francia, Vd pasara su examen.,y estoy de acuerdo que el 'thread' es muy divertido.

Pepe

R.D.

Record Breaker
If I could change the title this would now be the "speak whatever language you want" thread, since I bet it has nothing to do with Carolina :p

R.D.

Record Breaker
yeah, but she doesn't speak the languages that people here in this thread are talking in (besides English of course). :p if I got it right I heard (saw) Serbian and Spanish.