New Sasha Journal | Golden Skate

New Sasha Journal

John King

Final Flight
I love her admission:"No,I can't sing!"Reminds me of ELP's Keith Emerson's comment:"Whenever we (him & Carl Palmer) sing,deaf people refuse to read our lips".:chorus:

MKFSfan

Medalist
Wasn't Sasha supposed to sing the National anthem at a baseball game this summer, but backed out last minute? You'd think she'd be able to sing in order to be asked!

nymkfan51

Medalist
Wasn't Sasha supposed to sing the National anthem at a baseball game this summer, but backed out last minute? You'd think she'd be able to sing in order to be asked!

No, I think it was "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" during the 7th inning stretch at Wrigley Field in Chicago. And having lived in Chicago for 22 years, I can tell you that singing ability had nothing to do with who was asked to do this! :laugh:

krenseby

Final Flight
Uhhm why not just have Sasha skate during half-time.. Well, there is no rink.. but maybe they can construct a mini-rink. Great publicity for Sasha and figure-skating in general. (They could also have her skate to someone else singing a baseball song.)

R.D.

Record Breaker

Why'd she back out? Got too afraid, perhaps? :rofl:

MKFSfan

Medalist
Why'd she back out? Got too afraid, perhaps? :rofl:
I think she cited "family emergency" as the reason, and then showed up to another engagement that day prompting suspicion she may have ditched that committment. My guess was she was just too tired with all her committments and felt this wasn't high on her To Do list.

R.D.

Record Breaker
I think she cited "family emergency" as the reason, and then showed up to another engagement that day prompting suspicion she may have ditched that committment. My guess was she was just too tired with all her committments and felt this wasn't high on her To Do list.

Hmm. Go figure, I suppose :cool:

pollyls

Rinkside
So how can Sasha be posting on October 26, 2006? Has she (or her webmaster) learned time travel? :laugh:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Idle, here you go.......look at the pic, there's a pic of Red Dog.

Sasha

Dee

IDLERACER

Medalist
Idle, here you go.......look at the pic, there's a pic of Red Dog.

Sasha

Dee
:scratch: This is what's interesting. When you post directly to the picture, it comes out normal. It's only when you view it on the page that you get a negative image. At least on my computer.