Breton skaters | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Breton skaters

antmanb

Record Breaker
I was born in Argentina to a half english/half argentinian father and an argentinian mother. We lived all over the world (mostly Europe) until they finally settled in the UK - once i was appraoching GCSE age my fathers' job took them abraod again and they've since spent an awful lot of time in the middle east (though they're now retired in Spain)!!

Potted history of me!

Ant

And to confirm I live in Manchester (the UK one not the US one) and skate at Deeside rink in North Wales!

Ant

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Thanks for the potted history! Very interesting, not to say exotic! :cool:

Funnily enough Steven Cousins wrote about the Welsh/English nationality issue once, on his website I think, some Canadian fans were asking him about the difference, and he quoted his brother's views, which are very Pro Welsh, but said he is relaxed about it, and supports England at Football.

Ah Marika! :love: Please say hello to her for me [she'll recognize my user name] - my all time fave skater - and the person I was so upset couldn't take part in the 2nd UK DOI series :frown: though she said she was okay about it.

I'm upset for me, cos I love to watch her skate, and she's way too young [only 29] not to still be performing, although she's very busy with other things, and hubby Vitaliy is doing very well on Dutch DOI at the mo. ;)

Lucky you to be able to skate at Deeside! I do agree with you about her choreography. :clap:

Thanks for the chat, I'm enjoying this thread. :agree: