Shizuka's amazing career path that ends in Olympic Gold | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Shizuka's amazing career path that ends in Olympic Gold

No problem. Downloaded in about four minutes, played without a hitch in both DivX player and Windows media player. (I will have to download Quicktime again. It never worked right for me and I disinstalled it.)

Super montage, very professionally done. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I agree about the smile. At various stages of her career we saw a lot of forced smiles, like her heart was elsewhere. It was widely reported that after the 2004 season she begged the Japanese Skating federation to let her quit, but somehow they talked her into hanging in for the next two years.

Now her smile lights up the arena! :agree:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Where do I click when I get to this page to download the actual file, lol. It all looks like a bunch of advertisement.

I think you need to log in and then it gives you 3 options.

Did YouSendit not work for you? There is one member that I know of here that it doesn't work for so I post the FF just for them - even though I don't think they use it that much I like to be nice and give the option.

Here is a SaveFile too.
Shi-Chan Shine
@ Save File

Last edited:
For file factory, you don't have to log in or be a member. Scroll down to "Download for Free" near the bottom.

If an ad pops up, click on "Click here to skip this ad" (or just wait for it to go away).

On the next page, click on "click here to begin your download."

Ignore all the pictures of pretty girls saying, "do you want to meet me?" :laugh:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Ignore all the pictures of pretty girls saying, "do you want to meet me?" :laugh:

You pass that up?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have only downloaded from there once or twice, good thing you know or remembered, I apparently did not. Is that where you downloaded from?

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Yes. For Yousendit it says I have to create an account and log in to download the file.

Oh, that is where the thought must have arisen from.

Save File is presumably cool as well. YSI I am auto logged. Thanks for that info MM!:agree: