Gregory and Petukhov | Golden Skate

Gregory and Petukhov

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Doesn't surprise me that they signed up with them. They are so awesome and so very giving!!

Here's to the start of an amazing season! They're going to rock! (not that they don't already... ;))

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
I just can't wait to see how their partnership with Linichuk is going to go. OTOH, I've never been a fan of Mrs. Linichuk. OTOH, this change could be just what they need for that step forward.

That's a great picture of them (the first one). They've realy got that "look." :agree:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Very cool news! Thanks for sharing that with us. I can't wait to see them at the Cincy cheesefest next weekend!! :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I just can't wait to see how their partnership with Linichuk is going to go. OTOH, I've never been a fan of Mrs. Linichuk. OTOH, this change could be just what they need for that step forward.

I know! they are going to just flat rock it out... they weren't getting anywhere with Nikolai...

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
I just have more and more respect for these two as time goes on. They are such wonderful people, and I hope that this season will be a great one for them!

rufan

Spectator
I just have more and more respect for these two as time goes on. They are such wonderful people, and I hope that this season will be a great one for them!

Does anyone have any information on the media day. It said they did one of the new programs. Does anyone know which one it was and the music?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
well I don't know what they skated this year for the media day, but last year IIRC they skated their free dance...