GS's New Look! | Golden Skate

GS's New Look!

R

rgirl181

GS's New Look!

Very sleek and very cool. A bit of feedback, which I guess should go in the Feedback folder, on the dark background, fonts in red or blue are difficult to read. But overall it's :smokin:

Aunt Paula, can we get some more emoticons?
Rgirl

G

guinevere

re: GS' new look

Hey! I haven't been to the site for a few days because I am swamped at work, didn't even know there was going to be a new look. I like it, altho I echo Rgirl's sentiments about the dank font being hard to see and asking for more emoticons :D

guinevere

R

rgirl181

GS's NEW New Look!

Now it's back to more like the old look but with a blue color scheme instead of brown. I like this, too:lol: I guess I'll wait a couple of days and wait to see what Bobby Trendy ultimately does with GS (j/k).
Rgirl

L

Ladskater

Re: GS's New Look!

rgirl181:

I must be missing something - my color scheme is still the same except the top boarder is grey. What's with the blue and red fonts - I don't see any.

Ladskater

G

GSK8

Re: GS's New Look!

The color is indeed a medium blue so your monitor may be set to a different display.

The forum is not anywhere near finished. I haven't even begun but you'll know when I'm tinkerin'........I'll get it right eventually.