Partner events World Champions this year? | Golden Skate

Partner events World Champions this year?

2007 World Champion in pairs and dance?

• Total voters

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
Who will be the World Champions for 2007 in pairs and ice dancing? Earlier I had a poll on who the World Champions would be but I tried to put the events all in 1 poll, and had to join some of the choices which did not make any sense. I also had to leave out the dance. So pick a winner for the 2007 Worlds in pairs, and pick one in dance. It is multiple choice so pick 1 for each of the two disciplines.

I included 5 dance teams and only 3 pairs, as I wanted an "other" option for both, and I personally see even someone like Delobel/
Schoenfelder or Domnina/Shabalin pulling an upset and winning the dance gold as more likely then the aging Petrova/Tikhonov or the off-court turmoiled Savchenko/Szolkowy beating all 3 Chinese teams to win Worlds next year.

Last edited:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
No need for the "others" for me JMO :agree: The names I would expect are present.

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
No need for the "others" for me JMO :agree: The names I would expect are present.

Yeah I dont see any chance at all of somebody other then the names I listed winning Worlds this year personally either. There are others I could see having some kind of possability of sneaking in for a medal(eg-Petrova Tikhonov, the German pair, the Italian dance maybe)but no shot at winning. Still I thought I should give an "other" option for those who still see it being somebody else. I agree with you though, I could not see even the slighest possability the winners not coming from the names I listed this particular year.