Skate Canada bans Eisler from coaching for one year | Golden Skate

Skate Canada bans Eisler from coaching for one year

I hope the reason is skating related, and not just because of his personal life.

There are, imo, enough officials for keeping Figure Skating a little girl's sport.

Joe

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Oh Lloyd - what now? You bad boy!!!!!

:banging:

I hope the reason is skating related, and not just because of his personal life.

There are, imo, enough officials for keeping Figure Skating a little girl's sport.
The way the article is written they seem to be hinting that he did something inapproriate concerning the girls he was coaching.

"CEO William Thompson said the suspension was meted out Oct. 3 after a hearing held by the organization's "Harassment Committee," which governs the complaint, suspension and expulsion policy. Eisler has until Nov. 18 to appeal the penalty.

"It is believed the suspension came after complaints were lodged against the 43-year-old from Seaforth, Ont., for conduct that occurred while he was coaching at the West Kingston Skating Club last season."

For those interested, there is a lengthy and spirited thread on this topic at FSU, including brief contributions from USFS President Morrie Stillwell and from the author of the original article.