Grand Prix Teams Challenge | Golden Skate

Grand Prix Teams Challenge

Jennifer

On the Ice
Grand Prix Teams Challenge

In this contest, you choose a 16 member team (plus alternates) to compete in the 6 Grand Prix events (excluding the final).

Scoring
You will receive 12 points for each 1st place finish, 11 points for each 2nd place finish, down to 1 point for each 12th place finish. Each skater/team you select will have both of their finishes counted.

Again this year, skaters/teams with only 1 assignment will count towards your score. Skaters/teams with only one assignment are indicated on the entry form with an asterisk (*) after their name. A skater or team will only be replaced with an alternate if they withdraw from all of their events.

Inoue/Baldwin are the only team to have 3 assignments this year. I will count their two best results if you select this team.

Results will be updated and a message posted to this forum after each event.

If after submitting your entry, you wish to make a change, please resubmit it using the same name as you used the first time. It would be helpful if you added revised in brackets after your name.

Entries must be submitted using the entry form. Entries posted in this thread will not be scored.

If you enter your e-mail address and do not receive a confirmation message, please do not resubmit. Contact me first by private message and I will confirm it that way.

I will again be e-mailing the link to the results when it is available to those who provide their address. As always entering your e-mail address is completely optional.

The deadline for entries is October 25, 2006. Good luck!

Entry Form