News on Cynthia Phaneuf of Canada .... | Golden Skate

News on Cynthia Phaneuf of Canada ....

chania36

On the Ice
I was wondering what she was doing these days... I saw her last year at Nationals in Ottawa and she was injured and she had problems with learning all of her jumps again they said because she has grown so much, she is quite tall for a single skater.... With that came the extra weight, but I wrote to the person responsible for responding for her on her site, and she is due to compete in 1 or 2 weeks in sectionals, she has to qualify to go back to nationals in january, I am so fortunate because the qualifications are in my home town of Gatineau, Quebec in Canada... So it is at the Isabel and Paul Duchenay's arena here in Gatineau and I will go see and will keep you posted on this sectional competition and how she will qualify or not.... I will take some photographs and share them with you.

I just hope she will...

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Thanks! I appreciate this information on Cynthia. I hope she does well.

Jennifer Lyon

On the Ice
I was wondering what she was doing these days... I saw her last year at Nationals in Ottawa and she was injured and she had problems with learning all of her jumps again they said because she has grown so much, she is quite tall for a single skater.... With that came the extra weight, but I wrote to the person responsible for responding for her on her site, and she is due to compete in 1 or 2 weeks in sectionals, she has to qualify to go back to nationals in january, I am so fortunate because the qualifications are in my home town of Gatineau, Quebec in Canada... So it is at the Isabel and Paul Duchenay's arena here in Gatineau and I will go see and will keep you posted on this sectional competition and how she will qualify or not.... I will take some photographs and share them with you.

I just hope she will...

Thanks for the info. I'm glad to hear that Cynthia is competing this season. Hopefully, we'll all get to see her at Worlds this year. I'm looking forward to reading your report on Sectionals. Have a great time watching the skaters!

CDMM1991

Medalist
The next stage of the qualifying competition for Cynthia will be Eastern Challenge, assuming she makes it out of sectionals, and that's in Moncton so I'll probably be there and ready to report!

winter

Spectator
Senior events qualify directly from sectionals to Canadians. Only Pre Novice to Junior in Moncton.