Thread: Any gymnastics fans out there?

Custom Title

Any gymnastics fans out there?

I found a couple of really fun video montages on YouTube. The first is of promising young gymnast Aliya Mustaphina with the music "drops of Jupiter", and the 2nd is of past stars in their prime with the music"forever young" playing in the background. Adore these videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkQLyPel_l8&search=aliya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKGd7...d&search=aliya

Medalist
    Thanks for sharing! I like to follow gymnastics a little. Mustaphina looks really talented, and I really enjoyed the "forever young" montage.

Custom Title
    Thanks for the links!

I always follow the Italian athlets of almost every sport. We (in Italy) had Juri Chechi, Igor Cassina and now that talented 16 years old girl, who's name is Vanessa Ferrari. This is the first time that an Italian girl won a gold medal at a World Championships. Additionaly she won also a bronze medal. So my congratulations.

Custom Title
    Thanks for posting those I love gymnastics and that little russian girl - wow she is something. How old is she? Loved the other montage too Nadia will always be my favorite.

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    I love gymnastics. I enjoy watching it whenever it's on....and I worry about their health at the same time, lol.

Wow, that Aliya is really tiny!
    Last edited by CzarinaAnya; 10-22-2006 at 04:22 PM.