Pair's SP | Golden Skate

Pair's SP

Chrystia Mee

Rinkside
I have to say it is nice to see two american teams on top! I'm so happy for NNN/L I really wanted them to compete well this competition. i hope they can deliver again in the lp!

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Wow, two falls for Zagorska and Siudek.
Honestly, I think Z&S are getting painful to watch. I wish they just skated in shows - this way we could enjoy their lifts without watching them struggle with other elements.

scs

Rinkside
It looks like Langlois and Hay skated well. When this team got together, I wondered if they really had a chance at winning medals, both nationally and internationally. Hopefully, they continue to skate well this season. I look forward to seeing them.

rain

Record Breaker
Honestly, I think Z&S are getting painful to watch. I wish they just skated in shows - this way we could enjoy their lifts without watching them struggle with other elements.

Yes, I think their day has passed. I think they've pretty much had the best results they're ever going to and should head into retirement. There's just not really anywhere left for them to go with their skating. They did the big artistic adjustment a few years ago and really only got to sort of middling with it and of the elements their lifts are really the only spot where they've ever been really strong.

P

poohfighter

What is up with Vise and Trents score? I know he fell on he toe, but still those are way too low for them. I really hope they land the quad in the long.

mzheng

Record Breaker
Now that Nam and Leftheris is arrived. Any one think there might be conflict for Peter and Karen to coach the two top US pairs?