Quiz "What kind of skating fan are you?" | Golden Skate

Quiz "What kind of skating fan are you?"

gio

Medalist
I am:

"You are an obsessed skating fan!! You never miss a competition and attend one every chance you get. You know everything there is to know about the sport. You might skate as well. You have favorite skaters but appreciate the other skaters." :biggrin: :yes: :biggrin:

And here is the link:

http://www.quizilla.com/users/maryluvstim/quizzes/What kind of figure skating fan are you

Enjoy.

Milochka

Thank you Milochka!!!

I did it! Same result as you (obsessed skating fan) :clap: :agree: :biggrin:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
That was strange, in my description it said "never attended an event" yet one of the questions for sure I answered I had. Anyhoo - I was really honest and came up dedicated.

I just don't think I would "try to correspond" with an FSer unless there was provocation to, such as a question for me, or I liked your "gift" please write me more:laugh: :laugh: " - now that I think about it I wished Johnny, Sasha, Kimmie, Emily, good luck in Turin via NBCs message for the athelets....humm maybe I am obsessed????

AS Far as Fumie, Ira and Shichan I feel we are telepathically connected:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: J/K

:agree: Fun quiz.

Last edited:

John King

Final Flight
Did someone say (O)ksana(B)aiul.?...

OBsessed.....in fact,they called me a 'Minusaramadad' (an Arctaroon word that translates into "A definite and complete minus").

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I am definitely an obsessed skating fan. I even dream I am skating again. Last night I was at the rink....:love: