What is Brian Joubert skating to? | Golden Skate

What is Brian Joubert skating to?

Socceroos

Spectator
HI
Couple questions, I have been out of the skating loop due to my love for Soccer:p ,

I just need a little help to catch up...

What is Brian Joubert skating to this season, and what is up with his coaching situation, and what happen to his forum? I know that it used to be on ezboard, and then it moved but now I cannot find it.

What happened to Fedor Andreev (oy vey is he cute) I thought that he was going to compete for Azerbajin (SP?)

What's the latest gossip, who is retiring, dating, having a baby whatever what did I miss.....

Peace, Love and AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI

Mehdi

On the Ice
Bian is skating to Metallica's instrumental version of Nothing Else Matters with a change to Romeo + Juliet (O Verona) for the last minute in the free skate.
He kept his 007 short program for this season.

c_e_ahlen

On the Ice
I agree with Zuranthium.... I mean, I like Joubert, I really do, but that program felt so... childish. And the choreography... please...

patinaj

Spectator
i would love lot of programs if skated with nothing but underwear, but i'm afraid than it would not be called skating anymore.:p

Zuranthium

Match Penalty
Oh, but it's actually suitable in Joubert's case.

#1 - Because he is portraying James Bond, who always has some kind of sexual affair going on.

#2 - Because Joubert's body is exquisite.

patinaj

Spectator
wether or not you think joubert was a copy of yagudin that year, that's the year he became european champion and defeated plushenko.