Video Thread, V3. | Golden Skate

Video Thread, V3.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Well, playing around and transferred Kimmie's SA short program (3GPP) among other things to my new video phone :laugh: no, her program is not that good but the video feature is! Pretty cool, too :laugh: or I suppose as she would say, "awesome" cause it really is.

On the HQ side of things, found x264 and VirtualDub. x264 is now the new king as far as video compression is concerned. Better than XVid and even MainConcept H.264 (handles the motion better). Best of all it will play in VLC (although CoreCodec plays it back much better, but it's not free).

Last edited:

IDLERACER

Medalist
I've noticed it's all over YouTube with commentery in various different languages. Click HERE HERE and HERE. Why even bother with television anymore?:cool:

R.D.

Record Breaker
your links are bad (or something's up with the site)- I'm just seeing a bunch of HTML code.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
RD, did you ever get those links to work?

Thanks for the info. What is the brand of phone, just curious.

IDLERACER, I would say to, "why TV anymore?" would be resolution.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
RD, did you ever get those links to work?

Thanks for the info. What is the brand of phone, just curious.

IDLERACER, I would say to, "why TV anymore?" would be resolution.
Links work fine for me. I agree with you Sean, I am not a Youtube person. Quality is the reason for dvd's and TV.

Dee

R.D.

Record Breaker
I'm also a stickler (sp?) for quality. But I'm willing to compromise sometimes for more storage space or portability.

Sean: the phone is a Sony Ericsson W810i.

I can even access this forum from my phone (but only text works best) but I have to log in every time. I can also type up short replies, but you probably won't see me doing much of that.