cute pics | Golden Skate

cute pics

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I was putting a large amount of pics away and found these. I think they must have come from a skating "place" because they were mixed in with ice skaters. Anyway I thought CzarinaAnya, RealtorGal and Tonichelle would like one or two of them them at the very least. But they are just adorable and they are real animals :laugh: even though the first ones look like they could not possibly be a real bunny.

You may have seen these elsewhere but to cute not to share with everyone incase you haven't.:biggrin:

Last edited:

nubka

Final Flight
As the owner of a pug, I have to say that I love the pugs frolicking in the grass pic! So cute...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
ah, yes, the 'pugtona'... a wonderful pasttime for pugs... and a very DESTRUCTIVE one when done inside!!!

nubka, are you by chance a member of pugvillage.com's message board?

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lionhead bunny! Awww Fuzzy wuzzy poos..Thanks Sean! Their adorable. :love:
As a non bunny know nothing is that what they're called. I thought something was wrong with the bunny...........i.e., nose job.

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
CzarinaAnya, what are the first ones that look like toys? Those are just the cutest little bun buns I have ever seen. *screem* I think if I saw them in person I would just cry.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
and this one is a combo of both-
farmland_dwarf%20rabbit.jpg

Lionhead bunny's up for adoption at a myspace page. You've got to look at 'em, they are ADORABLE.

Last edited: