Mira Leung Back with Joanne McLeod | Golden Skate

Mira Leung Back with Joanne McLeod

scs

Rinkside
Yes, hopefully their partnership will work better this time...and hopefully Joanne will be able to actually be the coach....

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I thought it was good for Mira to branch out and try a new coach. I hope Joanne is not too busy coaching Emanuel to spend some quality time on Mira. I wish Mira the best and look forward to seeing her at the Canadians.

gio

Medalist
I thought it was good for Mira to branch out and try a new coach. I hope Joanne is not too busy coaching Emanuel to spend some quality time on Mira. I wish Mira the best and look forward to seeing her at the Canadians.

I think it is a good move. I hope Joanne will fix at least Mira's minor problems (underwear, girl staches, dirty skates and holes in tights). Than certainly they'll work in presentation, posture and jump technique. Another important thing is certainly to improve the levels of spins (she can't compete with level1 spins!!!). And not to waist points with a double axel/double toe, because her axel is really weak and she'll receive negative GOE. It is better that she does a solo 2axel and another jump with the 2toe combo.
Joanne certainly knows these things much more better than me and Mira will be more prepared at Canadian Nationals.