Country on Ice review | Golden Skate

Country on Ice review

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We attended Country on Ice in Philly on 11/8/06 and had a great time. I was hoping the event would be promoted more as a skating show than as a country music concert with Gretchen Wilson (the local ads made it seem that way - all I'm asking for is balance in advertising), but we still enjoyed the evening. One of my friends, Tara (aka njtoddfan) posted a review here. I added my comments a few posts afterwards.

Toni, Kurt was in this show, and he was great!!!

http://p196.ezboard.com/ftoddeldredgemessageboardfrm4.showMessage?topicID=2179.topic

Additional comments from other people at the SOI board who attended the show: http://forums.starsonice.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2474

The show will be broadcast on 12/23/06 on NBC from 4 to 6 PM EST. I hope the broadcast does justice to the skating cast, showing a decent amount of their performances!

Last edited:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
:clap: Thanks for the info Gail, and way to show your support. I would like to see Gretchen too.

BTW I care about Kurt:bow: too. :laugh:

Jhar55

Medalist
Country On Ice by the name it should of been held in Nashville the capitol of County Music. I could have went them.

Wow, Irina is really kicking it up to country music. She looks like she's having fun.

Looks like she's come around to hamburgers too...:p

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Thanks Gail!:clap: Great pics. I love the Daisy Dukes, but something about Ira in "jeans":love: :love: :love: I Loved her hair too. And the black with the tummy showing, nummy. I know she is a little bigger in the tummy but she still looks very fine. Have a burger Ira, you deserve it! LOL Smashing, they are all simply smashing good pics!!!! All the ladies look gorgeous.

dutchherder

Final Flight
Let's not forget that Mr. Swallow and Mr. Browning look mighty fine as well-- but, then again, Kurt always looks good. :agree: :love:

IDLERACER

Medalist
I Loved her hair too.
Alright, I'm not sure I agree with this. :unsure: Red in the front, brownish-yellow in the back, and I'm not sure what the hell is going on in the middle, but THIS hair just looks plain weird. I look forward to watching this next week, anyway. ;)