New Arby's Commercial-pair skaters | Golden Skate

New Arby's Commercial-pair skaters

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
I love the new Arby's commercial with the pair skating team. He's not paying attention during the program, because he's "thinking Arby's". He keeps dropping her. I like when she goes over the boards, and the commentator says, "That's going to hurt in the morning." :laugh:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Lucky you, got to see the 40 sec - minute version. I haven't seen that yet. Just the drop at the end when she falls on her face and still does the finish pose.:rock: It is the 20 - 30 sec.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
LOL Maybe they're showing the full length version in your area, now. :)

There's another commercial about DVD games. One is a trivia game, and they show one of the multiple questions about pairs, with a picture. :thumbsup:

Fredegunda

Rinkside
On the topic of skating and ads, I have a sort of related question. Does Tara Lipinski do Vonage commercials? We have this one in Canada: the girl is on the beach and there are shark fins circling in the water. The girl starts shouting to her boyfriend - something along the lines of, "Honey! Dolphins! Let's go swimming!" She looked a bit like Tara to me, but I am not sure, since it goes by so quickly, and a Google search hasn't yielded anything.

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
Haven't seen the Arby's commercial yet, but I'll keep an eye out for it!

I'm absolutely positive that it is not Tara in the Vonage commercial.