Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pairs spoiler

Custom Title

Pairs spoiler

I just noticed the results are already up - I'm totally confused by the different time zones.

Anyway, I'm totally thrilled to see (well to know, i haven't seen anything yet) that Shen and Zhao are back and skating well (by the looks of their scores). Yeah for Pang and Tong too!

Banned

shen/zhao's video

Short program video link on youtube.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KabhK8XLbGg[/url]

Custom Title
    thanks for the link - i love shen's dress! Nice skate too!

Banned

shen/zhao's long program

Shen/Zhao's long program on youtube:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOhqwAJtIOo[/url]

Rinkside

Shen/Zhao's LP on Youtube

I've tried to view their LP on the youtube link about half a dozen times and everytime it shuts down after about 30 seconds in the middle of their introduction. Does anyone else have another link anywhere that I can try?

Petunia - I tried both links and they worked fine. Maybe if you try again, they will work.

I thought S&Z skated 2 beautifully lyric programs. My only complaint was that their music did not have much change of tempos.

Nonetheless, they are still very competitive.

Joe

Rinkside

Tried it again. Tried turning off the computer and starting over. And it did the same thing. The small youtube viewing screen goes to black after 31 seconds. Any other suggestions on what I can try? Or any thoughts on why it is doing this? It doesn't do it with other videos. Any help will be appreciated.

Custom Title
    I watched the two programs again and again and I just love them . The only thing I don't like much is Zhao's costume for the LP. Xue's is OK.
    They said that they were 80% on. Xue had cought a cold and she felt dizzy on the ice. But still they had skated two beautiful programs! I expect they skate two perfect programs in NHK!

Rinkside
    Petunia- if you restarted your computer and it still does not work then maybe your computer thought the file was complete so it did not bother trying to reload it. you could try emptying your history or cache folder and see if that works

Rinkside

Thanks for the suggestion but that didn't work. I had been looking forward to their return and was so excited to see their long program. I am really disappointed. But I appreciate you trying to help.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Petunia View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion but that didn't work. I had been looking forward to their return and was so excited to see their long program. I am really disappointed. But I appreciate you trying to help.
    Petunia, you could go to [url]http://fsvids.9.forumer.com/[/url] or [url]www.china-ice.com[/url] to download the programs.

Custom Title
    Shen and Zhao are number #1! I feel content again. They are miles ahead of everyone else in the sport.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Petunia, in a few days (if not already) there will be multiple versions of these skates on Youtube so maybe another one will work for you.

They are absolutely stunning!

Custom Title

Cup of China

What a absolutely beautiful performance by Shen/Zhao They are amazing.

diamond

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast