Pairs spoiler | Golden Skate

Pairs spoiler

emma

Record Breaker
I just noticed the results are already up - I'm totally confused by the different time zones.

Anyway, I'm totally thrilled to see (well to know, i haven't seen anything yet) that Shen and Zhao are back and skating well (by the looks of their scores). Yeah for Pang and Tong too!

Petunia

Rinkside
Shen/Zhao's LP on Youtube

I've tried to view their LP on the youtube link about half a dozen times and everytime it shuts down after about 30 seconds in the middle of their introduction. Does anyone else have another link anywhere that I can try?

Petunia - I tried both links and they worked fine. Maybe if you try again, they will work.

I thought S&Z skated 2 beautifully lyric programs. My only complaint was that their music did not have much change of tempos.

Nonetheless, they are still very competitive. :rock:

Joe

Petunia

Rinkside

Tried it again. Tried turning off the computer and starting over. And it did the same thing. The small youtube viewing screen goes to black after 31 seconds. Any other suggestions on what I can try? Or any thoughts on why it is doing this? It doesn't do it with other videos. Any help will be appreciated.

hongligl

Final Flight
I watched the two programs again and again and I just love them :love: :love: :love: . The only thing I don't like much is Zhao's costume for the LP. Xue's is OK.
They said that they were 80% on. Xue had cought a cold and she felt dizzy on the ice. But still they had skated two beautiful programs! I expect they skate two perfect programs in NHK!

Tinaturtle

Spectator
Petunia- if you restarted your computer and it still does not work then maybe your computer thought the file was complete so it did not bother trying to reload it. you could try emptying your history or cache folder and see if that works

Petunia

Rinkside

Thanks for the suggestion but that didn't work. I had been looking forward to their return and was so excited to see their long program. I am really disappointed. But I appreciate you trying to help.

Eeyora

Final Flight
Shen and Zhao are number #1! I feel content again. They are miles ahead of everyone else in the sport.

Petunia, in a few days (if not already) there will be multiple versions of these skates on Youtube so maybe another one will work for you.

kyla2

Final Flight
Shen and Zhao

I think S & Z are the greatest pairs skaters ever. They combine artistry, passion and athleticism to create unforgettable perfomances; performances for the ages. Their Cup of China programs were no exceptions.

hongligl

Final Flight
I think S & Z are the greatest pairs skaters ever. They combine artistry, passion and athleticism to create unforgettable perfomances; performances for the ages. Their Cup of China programs were no exceptions.

I second it!:rock: :rock: :clap: :clap:

Hikaru

Final Flight

I am so very happy to see them skate so well again. I love the programs already. I would do some modifications to Hongbo's FS outfit. But everything else is just beautiful. I can't wait to see them in their next competition!!!!

sk8tngcanuck

On the Ice
Help,

I can't view any of the links on youtube - when I click the link a box pops up and says it can't be viewed because of surf control.