Pairs spoiler | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Pairs spoiler

Tesla

Final Flight
Oh, what could've been at the Olympics. I really think that had they been healthy, they would've beaten TT/MM. They just have so much emotion.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Help,

I can't view any of the links on youtube - when I click the link a box pops up and says it can't be viewed because of surf control.

You have a net nanny at home? Or are you trying to view from work, too? :laugh: My home 'puter is down so I have to wait until Sunday to see this. Dag nabbit!
So. Not. Happy. But happy for S&Z!
xoxo
Rave

shawntooth

Spectator
xue said within the after-interview, that they're gonna further trim both of the 2 programs, esp, the death spiral, sbs spins, which were leveled only 1 or 2;hongbo said they would spend more time get aquainted with the 3 new pro, including gala pro; and they major problem currently is the physical durability, feel really exhausted after every competition. all in all, it's spectacular to skate to such level at very beginning of the season.......they're definitely competitive!:rock:

Hanaka

Rinkside
I just saw Pang & Tong's SP on Youtube.
Although it has some sloppy parts because of Pang's health condition and lack of enough training time, I think it's beautiful.
This program shouldn't disappear.
I hope they 'll be able to compete again.

I think S & Z are the greatest pairs skaters ever. They combine artistry, passion and athleticism to create unforgettable perfomances; performances for the ages. Their Cup of China programs were no exceptions.
I am not really a pairs fan but for me S & Z are in a class by themselves. I just fell in love with them at the Olympics! This LP was a real beaut.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Breathtaking........thanks for the link. I fell in love with pair skating all over again today. It doesn't get any better than S and Z..............42