Alexandra & Roman Zaretsky | Golden Skate

Alexandra & Roman Zaretsky

Mad Hatter

Match Penalty
Is anyone else paying attention to them? Especially this season, their first in the Senior ranks if memory serves. They are not only adorable but talented. Is it just me and my untrained eyes or do they have excellent basic skating skills? Not only that but they are so fast. Is there any fellow new fans or longtime fans perhaps? :) I would love to hear what others think of them.

Zanzibar

Final Flight
I like them - nice people - but they have their work cut out for them, just like the Kerrs, as a brother-sister duo. It pretty much limits the tone - and some of the appropriate moves - they can or cannot do.

Mad Hatter

Match Penalty
I like them - nice people - but they have their work cut out for them, just like the Kerrs, as a brother-sister duo. It pretty much limits the tone - and some of the appropriate moves - they can or cannot do.

Hrrm, yeah. I don't think we will be seeing them skate to Carmina Burana anytime soon. :laugh: I love em'. They are so cute and fun. :)

Mad Hatter

Match Penalty

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
Hrrm, yeah. I don't think we will be seeing them skate to Carmina Burana anytime soon. :laugh: I love em'. They are so cute and fun. :)

am I imagining things, but isn't Camina Burana their music for the FD this season??

Not sure about their face expressions. She appeared to be in a lot of pain at SA, and it showed.

I do like this team, but they are still young. May be in a couple of years they will be standing on GP podiums. They did come close at SC though.

Mad Hatter

Match Penalty
am I imagining things, but isn't Camina Burana their music for the FD this season??

Not sure about their face expressions. She appeared to be in a lot of pain at SA, and it showed.

I do like this team, but they are still young. May be in a couple of years they will be standing on GP podiums. They did come close at SC though.

it might be but the subject matter is a priest in love with a nun? kinda creepy for a brother and sister team imho. :laugh:

Kasey

Medalist
Their free dance IS to Carmina Burana this year.

I think very frequently, the presentation of a program has nothing to do with what the chosen music may represent.

Mad Hatter

Match Penalty
Their free dance IS to Carmina Burana this year.

I think very frequently, the presentation of a program has nothing to do with what the chosen music may represent.

LOL I was PWN3D. We are all entitled to our own opinions, funny the joke was on me in the end. The joker becomes the joked(?) is that even a word? Anyway, you have a point, I mean for all we know there could be a skater using Texas Chainsaw Massacre for their LP and be decked out in plaid and tartan and doing some Irish river-dance stuff. :p

Peace.

Last edited: