Skating on t.v. question | Golden Skate

Skating on t.v. question

Susan1

Spectator
Hi. Can anyone email me a text version (or Word or Excel) of Heather's t.v. skating on t.v. schedule? I used to be able to get to it here at work, but now it is blocked (personal page). Sending me the link to the page or website won't work either. I can always find the the ISU competition schedule but not things like professional skating shows. (And I always forget to do it from home on the weekend.)

I taped Halloween on Ice the first time it was on and got half a car race. I didn't know it was on other times after that until it was too late. And what was on last Saturday late in the afternoon? I came home and turned on the t.v.(I don't even remember what channel it was on) and Nancy Kerrigan was doing the announcing and Rudy Galindo was skating to Send in the Clowns. She said something about the 5 years since 9/11, so it coudn't have been an old show.

Thanks.

Susan
email address - [email protected]

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
So you cant go to GS home page and get there from the link at the bottom?

Maybe heather has already sent you something....but just in case.

Susan1

Spectator
Thanks. But heather's web page is blocked by the IS dept. here at work. All personal pages are. I'm lucky to even get this forum, because 99% of them are blocked (along with most games, sports, recreation, and the usual objectionable websites I don't want to go to anyway). I can get to the t.v. schedule from home, I just spend 9 hours sitting here every day and don't feel like looking at a computer monitor on the weekend. But I will -- just to check any skating on t.v. changes.

Susan

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
BTW Susan1 welcome to GS!;)

That is kind of interesting that the schedule is blocked and the forum is not.? I wonder if Heather has an auto email list?? Sorry Heather, I know that could be a bit of work to get something like that running. Anyway Susan1 at least you have GS forums, of the 2 not to get, dare I say I would rather have GS forums. You can always ask or a wonderful member will be posting a reminder quite a bit. Most are so helpful around here.

Susan1

Spectator
Thanks. I can get to the USFSA page, but it doesn't have the pro things or when skaters are on a talk show type listings. I remembered to go to Heather's t.v. page this weekend some time between the OSU game (Go Bucks!!) and the Bengals game (finally)! (I've never watched two football games in one weekend before, but at least skating was on too.)

Susan