Bo Schembechler Dies at Age 77 | Golden Skate

Bo Schembechler Dies at Age 77

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Michigan coaching legend Bo Schembechler died today while preparing to tape his weekly TV show. Prayers for his family and Michigan fans.

Goooooooooo Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
College football.........the greatest sport in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uhm.........you were kidding weren't you?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
YES!!! He was..............and is! He coached under Woody Hayes at OSU and also coached at Miami of Ohio...AKA as the cradle of college football coaches. He influenced a lot of past and present day coaches. he also coached against Woody Hayes at OSU for 10 years while at Michigan...one of the great rivalrys in college football. Tomorrow Michigan and OSU, both undefeated and 1 and 2 in all of the polls play each other. One of the nagging questions in NCAA football this year has been should the loser of tomorrow's game be in the national chamionship game ( a rematch of tomorrow's game) over other one loss teams? The only thing anyone agrees on is that now Bo and Woody will have the best seats in the house.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I have had 2 of my friends talking about that game for a while, but haven't talked to them in a few days. Didn't someone on the forum say the game was going to happen but not aired until a couple of days latter???

Anyway I will put my energy toward the Wovies (I like their helmets too) and now more then ever. "Go Peil's team!":agree:

My rivalry game is Thanksgiving. Broncs n Chiefs. So I hope you can return the favor. LOL I have already had 2 against the Raiders, and they were squeekers. I wouldn't say I am a "Raider Hater" but there are 2 teams I always want the Borncs to win. I showed you mine, please show me yours LOL - spirit.

Last edited:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Hey Piel's team is the other Blue and Gold that whooped up on Pitt last night! And may I add have even cooler helmets:biggrin: !!!
Michigan is MM's team!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Oh...
"Go MMs team!" and congrats to Piel's, :agree:

Last edited:

Buzzz

Final Flight
College football.........the greatest sport in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uhm.........you were kidding weren't you?

Nope I am affraid not. :no: don't follow N. American league sports. Sorry. :eek: condolences to his family.

Jhar55

Medalist
He was coach of the Michigan Wolverines for 2 decades, I've been a big Michigan fan since the early 70's.
GO BIG BLUE :clap: :clap: :clap: