Mom & Dad's slideshow | Golden Skate

Mom & Dad's slideshow

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Oh Toni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was so beautiful. Such a gorgeous family.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Good job. I like it. :) Your parents look really sweet. And I didn't realize your brother had been with you guys as long he has.:)

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Very well done. What a nice tribute to your parents.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Toni, you did an excellent job with your videos. Your family is precious and I know they will love it. Who is singing??

Dee

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What a beautiful, touching video, Toni! Thanks for sharing it. :party: :love:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Dee - It's Alan Jackson first song is "Like Red On A Rose" and the second one is "Remember When" ... he's my mom's favorite singer.

my dad cried buckets LOL

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks Toni, I liked his songs. I know when I listen to music I am always thinking how will this sound or will it be OK for a video. Last year was my mom's 86 birthday and I did a video for her and the end results were the burly brothers were all in tears. My brother asked me if it was emotionally hard to make and it was at first. I couldn't get through sections without many tears. By the time I was ready to show it I was over the tears.

One of the things I discovered while making videos is that I much rather have photos than moving video. For some reason I just like it better.

So Toni, thanks for sharing your video with us.

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Alan Jackson just knows how to make a song work... There are very few songs of his that I don't like...

and I agree I like working with pictures to music more... however sometimes videos are just as fun to work with, it just takes longer and is more frustrating!