Dance results-Spoiler | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Dance results-Spoiler

lanadd

On the Ice
...for the gold at the world i prefer Del/Sch...:rock: :agree: :clap: ;) :chorus: :p

I'm pretty sure you prefer them:laugh: :laugh: Well i have to say we have the same favourites, but they are my silver favourites.I like Del/S much more then D/L, and i can't even compare them to B/A! And when Den/S retire they will be number 1 IMO

lanadd

On the Ice
What more footwork would you have wanted? Isabel and Oliver were nothing short of magnificent.

You must never take Dance judging seriously. It is not as clear cut as Singles in the Technical aspect, and I'm not even thinking conspiracies, although we know that happened in the past.

Joe

You think that the tango of Del/S was the best of the night? I can accept that somehow for the FD, but for the tango nooo.Even if it was good technically, the tango dosn't fit them at all.

nuge

On the Ice
You think that the tango of Del/S was the best of the night? I can accept that somehow for the FD, but for the tango nooo.Even if it was good technically, the tango dosn't fit them at all.

I agree. Their tango is too smooth for a tango .They are such smooth skaters .Denstas really attack the programme .Best tango Denstas then B/A .

npa

Match Penalty
V/M had multiple mistakes in their OD---a fall and a stumble. THAT's why C/LN beat them on the PCS. Why should V/M get higher PCS scores when they skated poorly?

Luca may be a better skater than Anna, but Scott is also a better skater than Tessa. There are times when Tessa is obviously straining to keep up with Scott.

Oh, guys, i think, that both couple are really greate and very artisik and emotional. Maybe (IMO) Scot and Tessa have better technic (but she is only 17)? but Anna and Lucka have a greate emotions in there programs. In OD Lucka had troubles in the twizles, not Anna. Good lusk to both this couples - i think, that now is the time for young skaters - all D/S, D/S, D,L, and Tanith and Ben looke so tiered and so old in there art - we saw all this programes before, but Tessa&Scote and Anna&Lucka are realy fresh and interesting

Final Flight
Oh, guys, i think, that both couple are really greate and very artisik and emotional. Maybe (IMO) Scot and Tessa have better technic (but she is only 17)? but Anna and Lucka have a greate emotions in there programs. In OD Lucka had troubles in the twizles, not Anna. Good lusk to both this couples - i think, that now is the time for young skaters - all D/S, D/S, D,L, and Tanith and Ben looke so tiered and so old in there art - we saw all this programes before, but Tessa&Scote and Anna&Lucka are realy fresh and interesting

d/s old?
they're still the smae to me....skating-age wise....
they will be 32ish by vancouver!
hahaha
i havent seen V/M
they look intimidating...(she's the redhead right?!)
i lvoe redheads

npa

Match Penalty
d/s old?
they're still the smae to me....skating-age wise....
they will be 32ish by vancouver!
hahaha
i havent seen V/M
they look intimidating...(she's the redhead right?!)
i lvoe redheads

Yes, she have red head.
B/A very young, but i sad about therer programs - not about therer ages:biggrin: I always love somethig new:biggrin:

You may well have something there. I didn't see any Tangos on TV. Were they on youtube?

Joe

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
all D/S, D/S, D,L, and Tanith and Ben looke so tiered and so old in there art - we saw all this programes before, but Tessa&Scote and Anna&Lucka are realy fresh and interesting

Dubreuil/Lauzon are 32 and 31. They will be 35 and 34 in Vancouver---if they stay in that long.

Denkova/Staviskii are 31 and 29. They have said this is their last competitive season, as Denkova has accepted an important position in the Bulgarian federation.

Domnina/Shabalin and Belbin/Agosto are 22 and 24. They will be 25 and 28 in Vancouver---a lot younger than Navka/Kostomarov were in Torino (31 and 29)

Capellini/LaNotte are 19 and 21. They aren't a great deal younger than DomShabs and B/A.

Virtue/Moir are the youngest at 17 and 19.

BTW, most ice dancers haven't reached their full potential until they are in their late 20s or even older. Being older is NOT a negative in ice dance.

npa

Match Penalty
Dubreuil/Lauzon are 32 and 31. They will be 35 and 34 in Vancouver---if they stay in that long.

Denkova/Staviskii are 31 and 29. They have said this is their last competitive season, as Denkova has accepted an important position in the Bulgarian federation.

Domnina/Shabalin and Belbin/Agosto are 22 and 24. They will be 25 and 28 in Vancouver---a lot younger than Navka/Kostomarov were in Torino (31 and 29)

Capellini/LaNotte are 19 and 21. They aren't a great deal younger than DomShabs and B/A.

Virtue/Moir are the youngest at 17 and 19.

BTW, most ice dancers haven't reached their full potential until they are in their late 20s or even older. Being older is NOT a negative in ice dance.

Yes, in Ice dance you can have medales only after 30 years (and this is why, V/M nevere can have it - they must skate during 10-15 years together - its very hard):biggrin: I wright about therer programs - not about there ages, and there feelings - the top teams look very tired - they cant suprised us (IMO)

lanadd

On the Ice
Thanks lanadd. Both these teams are sooo good. To me, it's a matter of preference by the viewer and the judges.

Joe

You're Welcome, Joe! Of course both are very good. As for TEB looks like the judges went for DenSta tango. As for the audience i don't know exactly as i haven't been there. But i've found a french forum and i must say i am very impressed from the way the people there( i supose most of them french) have admired the dances of Albena and Maxim even though they've beaten the french couple. That's absolutely impressive. Respect