heather Headley.. | Golden Skate

heather Headley..

E

Excidra2001

heather Headley..

Does anybody know who this woman is? For the members who are familar with broadway. She played the lead role in 'Aida' and she won Tony for best actress. She recently released an album titled 'This is who I am'. For anybody who is looking to buy great music, check this lady out. She has song in her album titled 'I wish I wasn't' and it's just one of the greatest song's i've heard. I would compare her voice to Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey.

M

magentataupe

Re:

I enjoy Broadway music and also like listening to Linda Eder and Ute Lemper.

S

sk8cynic

Heather Headley

Glad to see that people appreciate Heather's amazing talent. My sister is one of her good friends from college (they both went to Northwestern University, where both of them majored in Fine Arts), and our family has tracked her career from the time Heather was 18 years old. She was amazing in Aida, winning a Tony, and her CD is incredible as well.

E

Excidra2001

Re: Heather Headley

Sk8C,

If you see Heather around, tell her there are people out there who think her voice is out of this world. I bought her CD a few weeks ago and it still hasn't left my CD-player.

BTW, do you know when Heather will be going on tour?

Thanx

S

sk8cynic

Re: Heather Headley

Excidra,

I love the track "He Is"...I'll ask my sister if she knows what's up with the tour.

Sorry it took me so long to get back with you :) ; I'm only now getting back into the swing of things since surgery.