Brian Joubert won his first international title on French Soil!!! | Golden Skate

Brian Joubert won his first international title on French Soil!!!

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
I can't believe that I am the first to say this...

but FINALLY BRIAN JOUBERT HAS WON THE TROPHY IN FRANCE!!!, Brian has always struggled to deliver international results in France, but now he has finally done it HE WON in France before a home crowd. :clap:

For years it was his nerves that prevented him from winning an international title on French soil. First he struggled with just trying to medal at the Trophy Laligue and then at the Trophy Eric Bompard. He won the silver last year at the Trophy Eric Bompard, and then he took the Bronze at Euros last year when they were held in Lyon. So the victory here in France must be alot to him, because it has been a long road to get to this point. Now lets hope he can win it all again in Russia.

VIVE LA BRIAN JOUBERT :clap:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I am very happy for him, but would have liked to see this happen, it hasn't aired here yet.

It is not the end of the world, but since there are other events in the GP that have finished , aired and some are discussing those, if at all possible to keep results in the posts and not the thread titles. That way we can avoid the results of particular events some are still waiting to see.

Sorry to sound like a grumpy old fart, but I have heard this from others recently too.

I really think the "Home crowd factor" is showing - in more ways then one - the importance of the crowd / fans.