Survivor | Golden Skate

Survivor

• Thread starter anastasiabeaverhoussen
  • Start date
A

anastasiabeaverhoussen

Survivor

Are there any Survivor fans out there?

I am really enjoying this season. My favorite player is Butch. But he will probably be voted off soon :(

D

Dee4707

Re: Survivor

<span style="color:purple;font-family:helvetica;font-size:x-small;">Yes, I am a Survivor fan. Matter of fact I am in charge of our pool at work. 16 of us joined at $5 each. The first person voted off got $10, which was me:rolleyes: , the runner up gets $20 and the Survivor get $50. We discuss plots and strategies at lunch time and basically have a good time with it. We will have a party on the last night, watching it together.

Anyhow, right now I am still trying to figure out who I like. I'm kind of leaning toward Dena but Butch is OK too. I just hope that Christy merits on her own and not the sympathy vote. I cannot stand :evil: Heidi and am hoping she gets voted off soon.

Every Friday, I give a report of the show and how the popularity polls are looking and of course who was voted off.

Who do you think will be next?

Dee</span>

K

Kasey

I'm a HUGE survivor fan! My faves are Deena and Rob...Rob just because he's soooooo freaking funny! I think Deena is the strongest of the whole bunch.

Have ya'll noticed the trend? Survivor one winner is male...survivor 2, female....3, male.....4, female....5, male....hmmmmm???? Maybe Deena or Heidi will win it all! :)

Kasey

PS, I think Dave or Butch will be off next unless they get immunity....

H

heyang

This season's Survivor has been really interesting to watch. The dynamics of the game have changed so much since the initial men vs women beginnings.

Rob has been playing the game really smart. He may very well be the last man standing if not the ultimate Survivor. I also like Butch because he seems like a genuinely nice person. As for the ladies, Heidi and Jenna can go as they do not represent women very well (they should've offered to get naked if at least one of the guys jumped in - not for freaking PB and chocolate which I love, but wouldn't risk 1 million dollars for). I like Christy and Deena, but they will have to form a strong alliance with the guys to outvote the Heidi/Jenna alliance.

G

guinevere

re:survivor

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Have ya'll noticed the trend? Survivor one winner is male...survivor 2, female....3, male.....4, female....5, male....hmmmmm???? Maybe Deena or Heidi will win it all! [/quote]

I have been watching Survivor since the beginning, and I have totally noticed this! I would love for Deena or even Christy to win, but I have a bad feeling that it's going to be Heidi, just because she's so horrible. Besides, they also always manage to change the "type" of person who wins everytime, and the "Hot Girl" :rolleyes: hasn't won yet, so I'm convinced that it's either Jenna or Heidi this time around.

Regardless of who wins, I hope that Heidi gets fired from her job after this, because the thought of her being a teacher in a high school is very frightening, on mnay many levels. If I had kids in her school I would be calling the school board every week!

guinevere

R

realistic51

I watch Survivor

Ok, I like Butch, but he'll be gone next I think.

I don't care for Deena at all. She's the type of person that I would have to plot against...LOL!! And Heidi!! I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

I love Christi. Don't care much for Jenna either or Dave or Matt or Alex. Rob's pretty cool.

Well, tonight ought to be interesting!

D

Dee4707

Re: I watch Survivor

Any predictions as to who will be voted off this week???

I think Dave will be because he's a threat to Rob's plots. If Dave gets immunity, then Christy because the men still think that's how the women will vote.

What's yours?

Dee

J

Jules Asner

survivor

I'm watching and I think Dave will be voted off tonight. Unless he wins immunity then it will be Butch (I like him too :( ) I am not crazy about the women on this cast, Christy is OK. Rob is playing the game the best.

M

mike79

Re: survivor

I'm glad Dave got the boot. He was so cocky that it was getting really annoying.

I love Rob and Deena. They make the whole show worthwhile with their scheming. Gotta love it when Rob lies to Matt's face every single week and Matt still believes everything that Rob says.

J

Jules Asner

Twigs & Sticks

Loved the "Twigs & Sticks" comment from Rob last night :rollin:

S

sk8er1964

Re: Twigs & Sticks

I'm kinda bummed Dave was voted off - he was the best eye candy on the men's side. Matt really gives me the creeps - he has right from the start.

G

guinevere

re:Survivor

I feel kinda bad for Matt - he's being strung along, that's the game. I can't figure out wy, but he's sort of the Keith Famie of Season 6 (maybe it's the chef thing...). I mean, I don't really see anything personality-wise that has led to his being such an outsider...but that's the game.

I also think he's been this season's victim of Mark Burnett's eville sense of humor - kind of like Helen and her singing last season. Matt has a really angular face, and the not eating business has made him really gaunt and kinda scary looking. Add to that his existing outsider status, and well edited footage of his s l o w l y sharpening the machete over and over again, with clever camera angles to highlight his face and music to accentuate the sound of the sharpening..... well I just about rolled on the floor it was so funny. I hope he has a sense of humor about that as he's watching (especially as Rob's comments from the beginning of the show are probably a huge shock to him!)

guinevere

J

Jules Asner

Survivor

I can't help but feel bad for Matt too. Especially when he's talking about what a real friend Rob is and then they cut to Rob saying "Matt's an idiot!" and then at Tribal Council when Matt was saying how he feels like he really fits in with the group now and Rob was smirking the entire time. It will be interesting to see how Matt was affected by seeing all of his tribemates talking behind his back when they meet up again at the reunion show.

D

Dee4707

Tonight on Survivor they are going to be eating bugs, worms and other icky!! stuff. Last year, I was eating my dinner when they did the same thing. I almost got sick!! :lol: :lol:

So here are my predictions for tonight. If Butch doesn't get immunity, I think he will be voted off tonight. Rob, who is voting with the women needs to get rid of anyone who he is not able to control right now. I don't think he knows where Butch stands. He had an unspoken alliance with Roger and Dave.

Dee

J

Jules Asner

Hooray! BUGS! I love it when they make them eat gross things.

I hope Alex goes tonight instead of Butch. I think it may be Alex since he is more of a physical threat in immunity challenges.

M

mike79

How much do you guys want to bet that Jenna and Heidi run and puke it up off camera...and not just because it's gross!!!:evil:

I'd guess that we would get a scene right after with the two of them talking about how 'hot' they are.:rolleyes:

D

Dee4707

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I'd guess that we would get a scene right after with the two of them talking about how 'hot' they are.[/quote]
Or let the bugs crawl all over them first. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike79, I just couldn't resist.

Dee

H

heyang

Re: Survivor SPOILER

Well, Deena was certainly surprised tonight. She was getting as cocky as Roger.

Christy seems to be the only being loyal to her 'alliance'. It may or may not help her stay longer.

The bugs were gross - especially the live one.

Otherwise, nothing particularly of great interest this week.

M

mike79

Damn, I wanted Deena to win. Oh well, at least Rob's still there.

I'm starting to like Matt. I think he's playing the game a little better then he lets on.

D

Dee4707

I was shocked that Deena got the boot. Rob, her buddy, voted for her too. Bad mistake.

Uh, the bugs, YUK!!!! I just can't watch that part.

Dee