Survivor | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Survivor

• Thread starter anastasiabeaverhoussen
  • Start date
M

mathman444

Re: Last night's ep

Yeah, nobody told Jenna to waste her money on chocolate peanut butter. But what was really funny was when the second chance came up on the letter from home, and Heide somehow thought she was helping her pal Jenna by bidding up the price, when only the two of them were bidding!

MM

D

Dee4707

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>and Heide somehow thought she was helping her pal Jenna by bidding up the price, when only the two of them were bidding![/quote]
Yeah Mathman, they are not only beautiful:rolleyes: ???, they're smart too:evil: ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dee

T

Truth Hurts2

i love watching survivor! at first i thought this cast would be boring.... but they've turned out to be the most memorable of all the survivor players. scheming rob, crazy matt, innocent christy, spoiled jenna, "brainy" heidi, quiet butch, jocky alex..hehehe

personally i wouldn't mind if rob or matt pull it off. rob is playing the game to the hilt even if he's plotting and changing his votes every episode,LOL.. what a character! he's got to be the most influential player ever even if he doesn't win. matt is decent and i think way underestimated by everyone especially rob.

butch...hmmm. he seems to be in the background to such a degree that i don't know if i'd vote for him to win in the end as i don't really see much of a 'character' out of him. he's just 'there' if ya know what i mean. it might work out for him to be in the F2 but i don't know....

less than 2 hours to go.....:lol:

T

Truth Hurts2

OMG! just when i think i know what the hell is going on... christy goes! well, she screwed herself IMOH.... by being noncommittal to both rob and the other girls. they couldn't obviously trust her in the end and decided to gang up on her as a result. plus, she got a bit smart-mouthed at tribal counsel didn't she.. gee, even the jury gang were a bit surprised by her remarks. the last 3 voted off certainly should have duck taped their lips shut at some point!:rollin:

H

heyang

I felt bad for Christy. Her honesty did her in since it put Rob into a panic. I loved her comment regarding the not letting either of the evil stepsisters win.

Rob's definitely playing the game for all it's worth. His antics have made this Survivor worth watching. Otherwise, it would be the same old boring alliance block voting.

So, what's the new strategy? Should the 3 guys vote off Jenna/Heidi? If those 2 go to the final 3, the remaining guy will more than likely go unless he wins immunity.

As for Butch being a non-entity, I doubt it. During the survivor poll for last week's immunity, Butch had the most votes for 'willing to trust his/her life with'. He just hasn't been edit worthy for TV. Kinda like Tina from Survivor Outback - she was just there and everybody's friend and became the ultimate survivor.

R

rgirl181

Survivor Lessons

Every time I watch this show, which is erratically, I come away with the same thing: What is a character flaw in one situation with one group of people is a character advantage in another. Being a "nice guy" in one group or situation can get you points; in another it can kill you. Likewise with being an a**hole. Generally I find people's "inner nice guy" or "inner a**hole" comes out at some point, sometimes to their advantage, sometimes to their detriment. It reminds me that character, unless you're talking about extremes, is relative. And my how some people change when the groups change. Great psychological/anthropological studies.
Rgirl

R

realistic51

Well I never...LOL

Poor Christie! She was one of my favorites!

Heidi and Jenna need to go! But, in spite of what Christie says about her "evil stepsisters", I would have one of them win before Rob. He's an oily snake. (Are snakes oily)

I'd love to see Matt, Rob, and Butch form an alliance and vote those 2 girls off. Then I'd like to see Matt and Butch get rid of Rob. Then I wouldn't care whether Matt or Butch won. See, that's how you play the game. You snake the snake.....:rollin:

J

Jules Asner

Re: Well I never...LOL

I'm still rooting for Rob. Next week I'd like to see Jenna or Heidi outta there. They like to think they are so nice and playing the game fairly but they were inconsiderate to Christy from the beginning , they've constantly complained that they are judged by their looks (sorry, but am I the only one who doesn't think they're all that?) and among other things (tanning when they should have been working, washing buffs instead of helping to build shelter) they made Christy feel guilty for having the nerve to bid on a letter from home. They aren't so innocent and their moral superior attitude is a joke.

Rob may be playing like a snake, but at least he's honest about it, if that makes sense. They all know he's playing to win and they've all seen the show before. The point of going there is to win $1,000,000, not to make friends. If ya happen to make a few friends along the way, great, but to see these people get so bitter when others outwitted them is kinda pathetic. They always use the "I was playing fair" excuse afterwards. Baloney.

I would also be happy to see Butch or Matt win, anyone but those two shrews.

R

rgirl181

ITA, Jules. All's fair in love and Survivor:smokin:

D

Dee4707

Well, from the previews, it looks like Heidi is going to turn on Jenna next week. Hope so. I can't believe how Heidi and Jenna both jumped all over Rob and yet they have done the same thing he has done, but in different ways. I think I could take it more from Rob because at least he doesn't say he's wonderful, kind and compassionate.

Dee

D

Dee4707

It seems like the end snuck up on me too quickly. Ok, I've been thinking about what's going to happen for the sole survivor. How will the jury pick? Matt and Butch haven't really had any major battles with the jury members (as far as I can remember). Rob, Heidi, Jenna have had tiffs as well as some backstabbing. Let's see I think maybe Rob, Heidi, and Jenna will become an alliance, so if that's true, then Matt will be the next to go if he doesn't win immunity. From last weeks previews, it looks like Heidi and Jenna have words, so if that's true, then Rob, Heidi, Butch and Matt will vote off Jenna. Then Rob, Heidi, and Matt will vote off Butch. I really think that Rob and Heidi will be the final two and Heidi will win. I am biting my tongue right now but that's how I see it. Who do you think will win?

Dee

M

mike79

See ya, Heidi! Mastermind?! Delusional more like it. I can't wait for a Matt/Rob final 2.

H

heyang

Yep - Heidi's gleefulness and calling herself mastermind was the most entertaining aspect of this week's show. She really is dumb - I can't believe she's a teacher. I know she's a phys ed teacher, but all teacher's should be required to fulfill a basic aptitude test. She's just another contestant who got too smug. Whoo-hoo.

M

mathman444

My favorite Heide quote (after "mastermind " and "intelligence and physical prowess"): "I'm so exceited to be on the jury. (To my best friend Jenna:) I'll see you here in a couple of days."

Name Heide's breasts contest:

"Intelligence and physical prowess."

"Dumb and dumber."

Favorite Rob quote (while voting Heide off): "One brain divided by two. One half-wit left."

Mathman

R

rgirl181

I loved the cuts to people's reactions as Heide was "masterminding" herself into being voted off:lol:

Names for Heide's breasts:rollin: Mathman, I think a little bit of Freddy has rubbed off on you;) I like "Dim and Dimmer."

Rob's half-wit quote was priceless. He should win just for that.
Rgirl

S

Skate Sandee

I read in TV Guide that after the last immunity challenge (when it's down to 3 people), the tribal council will convene immediately. That way the lucky person who gets immunity can't have a day in between to discuss or think about which of the other two to take to the final.

Actually I always thought that's how the last tribal council went, but I must have been mistaken. But maybe the article meant that once the final 2 are revealed, it will move right into jury deliberations. No going back to the camp and having a day of "let's reflect on the beauty of this experience and make little arts and craft symbols for our fallen tribemates and commune with the jungle" crap that the final 2 usually have to do.

Jeff Probt is also quoted as saying that "I would never have predicted this final 2 at any point". Of course - who the hell knows what that means. I'll take a wild guess and say Matt and Butch.

D

Dee4707

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I'll take a wild guess and say Matt and Butch.[/quote]
Sandee, how about Butch & Jenna??

I am <span style="color:red;font-family:helvetica;font-size:x-large;">SO HAPPY</span> that Heidi got the boot. Is she really that stupid?

Dee

S

Skate Sandee

You're right. Jenna and Butch are an even MORE unlikely pair to be in the Final 2.

S

Skate Sandee

My first instincts were right. Matt and Jenna. But I can't believe she won in such a landslide!!

D

Dee4707

<span style="color:red;font-family:helvetica;font-size:large;">What happened????</span>
Dee