Thread: Christmas Cards

Rinkside

Exclamation Christmas Cards

Hello everyone,

every year a bunch of us is doing the so-called "Christmas Cards Project". We started it a few years ago when the official Alexei Yagudin forum was still active but since we all loved the idea we continued the tradition.

We thought that some other people here would like to join us so I'm posting here...

It's pretty simple: Everyone who takes part just has to send me (since I'm organising the whole thing) his/her full name and adress and I will put everyone on a list that will be sent out to all other participants. Up to now we have agreed to send a card to everyone else on the list if there are 10 or less people. If there are more than 10 people on the list, I will pick 2 for each of you that you'll send a card to but it's up to you how many others on the list you wanna send a card also.

If you want to take part please send your contact info to my email adress: kohakou@yahoo.com - if you have any questions you can also write me at this adress. If you're interested, please email me until November 30 because I want to send out the list on December 1! Thanks.

I hope to hear from you guys.

take care
    Dominique
    Last edited by kohakou; 11-25-2006 at 08:59 AM. Reason: forgot the deadline

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    Hey, Domi! Haven't seen you in a long while! (annieBgood)

Custom Title
    Thanks Dominique.

No more takers? :(

Custom Title
    I guess the list I have is the final one so I will mail out my cards monday.

I haven't received a list for this year as yet so am waiting for Domi to send it. I will, however, send you one, Buzz!

Rinkside
    I'll send the list right away. I had to work over the weekend and also went to a Figure Skating show last night so I'm a little late...

Custom Title
    Thanks Kohakou & Merrywidow! I finally mailed my cards today, sorry for the delay and hope everyone gets them in time.

My cards are in the mail too.