Predictions: 2007 World Juniors FS Championships | Golden Skate

Predictions: 2007 World Juniors FS Championships

Lightspear

Rinkside
So - now that we are getting fairly close to the event - any predictions as to whom will come in 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each of the championship competitions?

Sandra_persch

On the Ice
With all the Americans entered, there just might be an American sweep.

Don't get this one wrong, but I really hope there won't be any sweeps. It would make the entire thing really boring.

I hope that:
German man makes Top 10 - most likely Philipp Tischendorf will go. he just went to a training camp with Mishin
German lady - Brigitte Blickling qualifying for the free skate and placing better than 25th
German ice dances make Top 15

Last edited:
No problem Saundra. I am of the best man that night ilk. I'm just going by the results of the JGPs. I do like a diversified nationality result.

Joe

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
I strongly believe that there will be a American Sweep of all four gold medals and possibly an American sweep of the Men's podium

Lightspear

Rinkside
I have to say that after seeing the download of Carriere's JGP Exhibition performance that I would expect to see him in Germany in March '07.

I have to say that after seeing the download of Carriere's JGP Exhibition performance that I would expect to see him in Germany in March '07.
Have to agree with you. US Nats Men's Division is not necessarily the two expected ones and third place will be up for grabs regardless.

Joe

chipso1

Rinkside
There are so many American ladies that could be sent (each with a very realistic chance at medalling too!)

Zhang, Wagner, Flatt, Nagasu, Bulanhagui, Rosenthal, Cannarozzo, Oster....what depth the U.S. has in junior ladies!:)