Naomi Lang gets engaged@FashionOnIce show | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Naomi Lang gets engaged@FashionOnIce show

LiloBalto

Spectator
I was there

This was my first live ice show and I had front row seats with my husband. The skating was amazing and the costumes were beautiful. The engagement was really sweet. CI&S did a great job. :cool: They had flown in from Australia after being on a long tour and then flew back the next a.m for France. I was really happy to see one of my favorite musicians perform along with such amazing athletes. I can't wait to see the show when it airs on tv. At one point one of the skaters kicked ice into my eye. lol!

~ Lilo

Last edited:

LiloBalto

Spectator
Hi Mathman

Thanks for the welcome. I'm on the Isaak boards, mainly. I'm a big fan of his and his band. I love ice skating, however, and really enjoyed the show in Trenton, so I thought I would pop in here. The fashions were also very beautiful. The show, as a whole, was quite impressive. My husband really enjoyed it, too. :thumbsup: :clap:

~Lilo

heyang or monkeebizz..do you have any pictures of the engagement? only ones i could find were from naomi's website and i'd love to see more!

heyang

Record Breaker
heyang or monkeebizz..do you have any pictures of the engagement? only ones i could find were from naomi's website and i'd love to see more!

The only camera I had was my cellphone and it was not up for the job at that distance. I had tried taking pictures earlier and none of them came out. Just forgot the digital this time around and was bummed about it.

I'm a "friend" of this page, but I don't think the girl claiming to be Naomi is her. She claims she is, but I just have the feeling that she's not. Other than that, it is a good page and doesn't put either Peter or Naomi in a bad light, whatsoever.

Wow I'd never even thought of that haha. Why do you think it's not?

Pixie Cut

On the Ice
I'm a "friend" of this page, but I don't think the girl claiming to be Naomi is her. She claims she is, but I just have the feeling that she's not. Other than that, it is a good page and doesn't put either Peter or Naomi in a bad light, whatsoever.

I have looked at it several times since the engagement and I get the feeling that Naomi maintains it together with another person -- probably her mother. There are a lot of personal photos that had to come from Naomi. I get the feeling it is Naomi's page, but not necessarily always Naomi.

I have looked at it several times since the engagement and I get the feeling that Naomi maintains it together with another person -- probably her mother. There are a lot of personal photos that had to come from Naomi. I get the feeling it is Naomi's page, but not necessarily always Naomi.

Yes i agree with that. Because the page was initially meant to be "Naomi Lang and Peter Tchernyshev"..and i know her mom runs her other sight..so i'm guessing maybe someone created it for her and Naomi maybe decided she liked it and wanted to run it too (alot more interactive than a website)..but who knows. All i know is it keeps me updated with new pics and videos of two of my favorite skaters of all time!

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
I have looked at it several times since the engagement and I get the feeling that Naomi maintains it together with another person -- probably her mother.

Oh, ok. Maybe that explains why she always sounds so excited about appearances and such. :)

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Ok, she unjoined me as a friend. I wasn't trying to do anything. This was the first and only time I've said anything about it. I even admitted that I could be wrong...