NHK Videos' on youtube | Golden Skate

NHK Videos' on youtube

rain

Record Breaker
Just watched S/Z's programs. I think they have two lovely pieces of choreography this season, though there are clearly a few areas they still need to work on. In the SP their side by side spins were badly botched. In their LP their straightline footwork was neither in synch nor in mirror. I'm not sure where they lost so much time to finish that far off the music.... My impression was that by the time they did the two throws back to back they were already off. Barring any injury, I think they will probably win the world championships this year.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker

Absolutely brilliant, lacking some of the point getters, but wonderful. In love all over again...and again:love: :love: :love: . My loard she is the epitome of a woman / lady.:bow: :love: :bow: :love: Wonderful landings, wonderful presents and energy - yet the p[ionts....I see where the ref is coming from. l3 for the step and the jumps were wonderful, but we know how the the points work. On to the LP. Got to view "the Mao" too.

Last edited:
Absolutely brilliant, lacking some of the point getters, but wonderful. In love all over again...and again:love: :love: :love: . My loard she is the epitome of a woman / lady.:bow: :love: :bow: :love: Wonderful landings, wonderful presents and energy - yet the p[ionts....I see where the ref is coming from. l3 for the step and the jumps were wonderful, but we know how the the points work. On to the LP. Got to view "the Mao" too.
That's the way to go Seanibu. The best skater is whomever one perceives to be the best, and no competition will determine that. How many Oly gold winners would you list as 'absolutely brilliant'?

Joe