Issues with Voting Booth? | Golden Skate

Issues with Voting Booth?

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Anyone else having discrepancies with ONLY the Voting Booth's "time stamps?" i.e. It says that it is a new post "today" and you check it and it says the date it was posted - differing from "today" as in the "Arena" - and you find you have already read the post?

Exspl -
It said today a post was made to the Dick Button poll "today at 9:32," so I clicked it and found the post was made on 11-27-2006, 03:11 PM and I had already read it.

This is happening every time I am on, and for over a month now. It is not a big deal and I understand there are some things going on with the newest v-bulletin update. So not a big deal, wondering if anyone else is experiencing it and if knowledge of this might help with any other issues. Also thinking I should just dump my browser.

When someone votes on a poll, it automatically brings that thread up to the top and the date you see is the last date that someone voted.

If that person voted but did not post, then when you open the thread the last post is still the same old one that you already read.

I agree this is annoying. The name that you see on the main page is the person who last posted[/], but the date is the date of the last vote.

I don't know if that can be changed or not.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Oh:cool:

That is fine. I guess I hadn't noticed it before. Understood and accepted.