Marketing of FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Marketing of FS

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I think that was the point that poster was trying to make, if a teenage boy wants to hang out around a lot of cute girls his own age without much competition, a rink is heaven. We certainly have a few boys at my rink who have discovered that.

Precisely and more. For the "younger" is the future so that interest is the most important. And I do fully understand from being there most are younger then I would ever consider - if not all, but mom's aren't always still married and only on the look out for anything more then a fling - and the world is changing. 4 of the last 6 ladies I have been involved with made more "cash" then I. It might not be as common in the FS community...but speculation.

Wolfgang

On the Ice
Further requirements, guys: (from the Real World, applies to FS as well)

You need to be a minimum of 3-4 inches taller than the lady, and oh yeah, looking like her favorite soap opera star/rock star/rap 'artist' or something similar helps a TON!

Should you fail in any of these requirements, you are thin air.

R.D.

Record Breaker
don't forget shopping, high-maintenance and difficult to please. Spoiled would probably fit as well. Darn, I'd sure like to date a figure skater!!
notachance8zt.gif