Ever seen the gymnastics movie Stick It? | Golden Skate

Ever seen the gymnastics movie Stick It?

Johar

Medalist
What did she say were the rules regarding music used on Floor? Did you like the film or find it cheesy?

Buzzz

Final Flight
I saw it and thought it was the worst movie I have seen in a looong time. I will never get back my 90 minutes! :(

guinevere

Final Flight
I thought it was hilarious. It portrayed gymnastics as a sport about as accurately as Ice Princess did for figure skating...but who cares? It was funny. And even though any semblance of realism was thrown out the window from the get-go, the snarky comments about the sport definitely came from someone who knows and loves it.

enlight78

Medalist
Yeah, I seen it. It was a pretty fun movie. Anyone you can break dance on a balance beam is my hero:bow:

CanuckSk8r

Rinkside
Is it this one?
"And floor, are you serious, who doesn't want to parade around in a leotard getting wedgies and doing dorky choreography."

Made me think hmmmm, not so different!

antmanb

Record Breaker
Is this the film that was done by the same people who did "Bring it on" or whatever the name of that spoofy chearleading film was?

Ant

IDLERACER

Medalist
I'm sure a clip from it will show up in a couple of weeks on Ebert & Roeper's annual "Worst films of the year" show.

Lissy

Medalist
I loved it! It was easy to predict but it was really funny. It is best to watch it with a bunch of teenage girls though.

Johar

Medalist
Is it this one?
"And floor, are you serious, who doesn't want to parade around in a leotard getting wedgies and doing dorky choreography."

Made me think hmmmm, not so different!

Not quite. It was about a specific rule regarding music for Floor routines. Maybe she said no rock music, or no lyrics.